360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got introduced by a friend to this rod blank. Is interested in making a spinning outfit...:) It's New Zealand manufactured and is keen on the following model. Was wondering anyone here have seen or used the mentioned rod. Would love to hear you opinion or complaint.

Sea Master Pro Jig
Line Weight Lure Weight
10-15kg / 20-30lb 85-200g - 3 - 7 1/2oz

The link for the rod blank is a as follows : CTS Fishing (NZ) Fly, Bait & Spin Rod Blank Designers & Manufacturers

Thanks in advance.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crazyjigr, it's still in the planning department. Still looking at other alternatives as well..:)

Will let you know if the CTS rod does materialize for me.

·
Site Sponsor
2,892 Posts
Leohan please keep us posted ..I'm always looking for new blanks..If you still looking I started building on GUSA great rod blanks..The Wahoo Jr composite would make a great spin rod..Or try the Mega -C both blanks are great..

I building a set of 16 rods for a charter boat in the Keys all Calstar intill I saw than built the Wahoo now the last of the order are Wahoo Jr..

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Capt. Must say, I'm impressed especially the posting did by Paul708 on the acid rod. A beauty!

·
Site Sponsor
1,504 Posts
I am waiting for a 50-80
CTS conventional jig stick now and will be building a spiral wrapped rod. Will let all know the outcome.

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
the CTS are nice i have done a few
its not something i "rave" about:D
but overall a nice blank. there are alot like these around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts