Crazy grouper attack caught on Vid (spear fishing)

Discussion in 'Spearfishing' started by Wellcraft25, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Wellcraft25

Wellcraft25 Site Sponsor

2. MD2595

MD2595 Senior Member

I would have kicked that grouper's ass!!!!

3. stellaSW10

stellaSW10 Banned

4. BigAnchovy

BigAnchovy Senior Member

C'mon. That guy had no chance of kicking that Grouper's Ass...If you look closely at the video, unless I am mistaken, you will see he is wearing "bikini" bathing suit bottoms! So either he is a real "Nancy Boy," or there is something foul in Denmark!

5. Get'n Jiggy

Get'n Jiggy Ultimate Warrior

C'mon. That guy had no chance of kicking that Grouper's Ass...If you look closely at the video, unless I am mistaken, you will see he is wearing "bikini" bathing suit bottoms! So either he is a real "Nancy Boy," or there is something foul in Denmark!

hahah! Looks like it but he has on a nice two piece wetsuit :cool:

6. Now Voyager

Now Voyager Member

I love how he fights to try and get the fish back but going toe-to-fin with a burly grouper this size is challenging.

7. Wellcraft25

Wellcraft25 Site Sponsor

I love how he fights to try and get the fish back but going toe-to-fin with a burly grouper this size is challenging.

I think he was fighting to get his hand back LOL

8. seaside

seaside Junior member

yeah - without a glove his hand is hamburger - lol

9. KMitchell

KMitchell Senior Member

I thought that was you jiggy. Where was that clip made Australia? What kind of grouper was that?

10. Capt Richie

Capt Richie Site Sponsor

one powerful fish...He's lucky he still has his hand...

11. FarrellX

FarrellX Member

how come everywhere this video is posted people say something about him trying to get his fish back? i really think its about his hand...not the fish haha

12. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I thought that was you jiggy. Where was that clip made Australia? What kind of grouper was that?

Australians call the species, potato cod. They belong to the same genus as our Goliath grouper, Epinephelus.