360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Third week of October , we have Allen and Larry from NJ & NY fishing 3 days and staying 7 days ,they want to do some relaxing and sight seeing as well , they were worried a bit by not so comfortable weather , but besides a little rain , they got what they where hoping for , 3 Black Marlin between 300 to 400# ( unusually small for this time of the year ), nice triple on Big Big YFTs , all over 220# ,one of them hit an OTI POpper and 2 on Live Bonitos, everybody had a rod on there hand battling the Tunas at the same time , team action with this group,it is great to see big YFTs in October , as I always say , the off season in Panama is the weather not the Fish , some nice Snowy Groupers caught on OTI Jigs , Rainbow runners , yummy for dinner , thanks to Captain Macho and Captain Sergio , enjoy the pics. Panama Sport Fishing Lodge

·
1,095 Posts
Wow!! Beautiful catch & landscapes.. From the looks on everyone's face they were having a FUN time as well as great results.

·
Site Sponsor
3,887 Posts
Yes that's very true - I think the little rain is sometimes a welcome thing - seems to raise more fish!

Congrats guys it looks like you had a killer week! Way to go!

Yes please save some for us!!! I am eating my wheaties Great shots John, I see a help was given on that one so I am confident my record is preserved :p lol

·
726 Posts
Dan, if I am correct,wasn't there some help on yours? Lol!!
Just bustin your balls Dan.
Or are you talking about Lucy Lui in PTY!

·
Site Sponsor
3,887 Posts
miracle that it was - I didn't need help in either aspect ;0

Kil did provide some last minute motivation told me "big tuna maybe 300 lbs" otherwise I would have given up the rod it was hot as b*lls down there as you know.

Sorry to get off topic/hijacking

·
Site Sponsor
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Bro,Nice report and pics,love those snowy groupers, my all time favorite.Save some for me.

Bro ,

Can't wait for us and the family to go catching during the holidays

·
34 Posts
yo reggieeeeee whats good my man

same old thing, just admiring the picture of lucy lui,makes me want to go out with the other angels, do you have charlies number? LOL!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts