COSTA RICA OFFSHORE FISHING

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by phoenixjayhawk08, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ANYONE HAVE ANY RECOMENDATIONS FOR A BEACHFRONT RESORT ( WOMAN FRIENDLY) ON THE PACIFIC SIDE OF COSTA RICA? I WILL BE THERE IN THE MONTH OF MAY. DONT KNOW WHAT IS HOT THAT TIME OF YEAR BUT THAT IS MY AVAILABLE TIME. LOOKING FOR A PLACE WOMEN CAN HAVE THINGS TO DO OTHER THAN JUST WATCH THE GUYS FISH! ANY INFO IS GREATLY APPRECIATED SO THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

2. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

3. panamasportfishinglodge

panamasportfishinglodge Site Sponsor

check out www.psflodge.com , we have nice tropical island beach, kayaking,in water pool,trip to the mountain town of Boquete and unbelievable fishing

4. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I NOW HAVE SOMEWHERE TO START!! ANY OTHER ADVICE IS VERY APPRECIATED!!

5. I am with Mr. Bill. I think Iguana Lodge (Iguana Lodge :: Greetings) or Lapa Rios (Lapa Rios Rainforest Ecolodge a Private Nature & Wilderness Reserve next to Corcovado National Park Osa Peninsula Costa Rica) both great places and have plenty for the whole family. The Osa Penn., is problaly one of the most natural places in Costa Rica but still plenty to do.

As for you and fishing, Our prime season for sails with a little of everything else mixed in is Mid-Dec to Mid April. Dec. this year was a little slow for us. Then our inshore gets red hot with some giant yellowfin, dorado and black marlin offshore from June to Mid August. You can check us out at Costa Rica Fishing - Sportfishing Vacation - Golfito, Puerto Jimenez, Osa Peninsula Costa Rica or friend us on facbook for up to date info and reports.