360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suggest that the cook for the Cinco trip should be required to wear a Pink frilly apron.
A suggestion from another member was to include a pink speedo in the outfit.

Comments are requested on this subject.

·
2,835 Posts
I found out where the chef parks his car. The chef ran off when he saw me coming. I got a picture of him jumping into the water to avoid me.

Attachments

·
2,835 Posts
If you remember, I had this apron made up for the original trip. I ended up laying it on top of a tuna a couple of weeks later. It stayed on the deck most of the night soaking up tuna blood. I tossed in the back of my truck where it stayed for a couple of weeks. I finally washed it and the results weren't good. I don't know where it is right now.

Attachments

·
221 Posts
The Pink Apron will work but I don't want to see any Harry Bunns next to the food or anywhere else Period!

No Speedos!

Bazz

·
2,007 Posts
I dont wear pink.... sorry. pink crocs would be about the only thing you could possibly talk me into wearing....

G

·
only those of us that own a piece of ronnie have any input into what we want OUR cook to wear. i don't need any one in pink anything cooking for me on the upper deck.....rick

·
863 Posts
only those of us that own a piece of ronnie have any input into what we want OUR cook to wear. i don't need any one in pink anything cooking for me on the upper deck.....rick

You old fart! LOL

·
2,007 Posts
quite a few of them have a small portion - but MOST of them said it was for a wedding present.. they arent so MEAN!! LOL>>> I know you are waiting on a rod from OTI for the wedding JUST SO I have to cook for you.. LOL!!!

Anyone teases me too much they will find black curlies in their mashed tators!! LOL!!!! J/K!!!

·
2,007 Posts
LMAO!! I may be wearing pink boots.... but you are eating black curlies!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I may have the last laugh afterall.. LMAO!!!!

BTW~ I am not that SICK!

·
1,699 Posts
LMAO!! I may be wearing pink boots.... but you are eating black curlies!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I may have the last laugh afterall.. LMAO!!!!

BTW~ I am not that SICK!

I think that methodology is called "poinging" We have on occasion "poinged" the most obnoxious person in the bar by putting a few yank fulls of black curlies in his drink...

Yall be sure and look your steaks over real close before taking a bite...

LOL.

·
1,321 Posts
Ronnie, on a serious note, what is the protocal for Cinco meals? I bought my spot from TOO after the reschedule, and I believe food was not included. Can I get in on the meal deal? Happy to chip in cash or whatever. If you already have too large a group, no worries. Just let me know.

·
6,098 Posts
That is funny! Don't anybody forget... Capt Cuda would be glad to bestow the cuda hat/cape to the first slimer on the deck. probably go nice w/ the
pink boots and chef hat (visual:Dom Delouise in cannonball run)
-B

·
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I've got a chunk of his trip also.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts