Cooks uniform for Cinco

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Snagged, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

I suggest that the cook for the Cinco trip should be required to wear a Pink frilly apron.
    A suggestion from another member was to include a pink speedo in the outfit.

Comments are requested on this subject.

2. jaredchasteen

jaredchasteen Senior Member

I dont know about you guys, but whoever suggested the pink speedo might have thought it was brokeback cinco.

3. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

LOL!! Not EVEN a chance.. I aint no faggot!

4. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I found out where the chef parks his car. The chef ran off when he saw me coming. I got a picture of him jumping into the water to avoid me.

Attached Files:

5. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Well, iced tea coming out the nose hurts like a son of a gun!! But that was danged funny!!

Tom - DBG

6. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

If you remember, I had this apron made up for the original trip. I ended up laying it on top of a tuna a couple of weeks later. It stayed on the deck most of the night soaking up tuna blood. I tossed in the back of my truck where it stayed for a couple of weeks. I finally washed it and the results weren't good. I don't know where it is right now.

Attached Files:

7. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

The Pink Apron will work but I don't want to see any Harry Bunns next to the food or anywhere else Period!

No Speedos!

Bazz

8. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Just thought, What about his (?) cap?

9. SkeeterRonnie

I dont wear pink.... sorry. pink crocs would be about the only thing you could possibly talk me into wearing....

10. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

We could customize it appropriately:

Attached Files:

11. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

only those of us that own a piece of ronnie have any input into what we want OUR cook to wear. i don't need any one in pink anything cooking for me on the upper deck.....rick

12. jig

jig Senior Member

would fit into above outfit nicely.

13. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

only those of us that own a piece of ronnie have any input into what we want OUR cook to wear. i don't need any one in pink anything cooking for me on the upper deck.....rick

You old fart! LOL

14. SkeeterRonnie

quite a few of them have a small portion - but MOST of them said it was for a wedding present.. they arent so MEAN!! LOL>>> I know you are waiting on a rod from OTI for the wedding JUST SO I have to cook for you.. LOL!!!

Anyone teases me too much they will find black curlies in their mashed tators!! LOL!!!! J/K!!!

15. SkeeterRonnie

LMAO!! I may be wearing pink boots.... but you are eating black curlies!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I may have the last laugh afterall.. LMAO!!!!

BTW~ I am not that SICK!

16. Bret

Bret Senior Member

LMAO!! I may be wearing pink boots.... but you are eating black curlies!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I may have the last laugh afterall.. LMAO!!!!

BTW~ I am not that SICK!

I think that methodology is called "poinging" We have on occasion "poinged" the most obnoxious person in the bar by putting a few yank fulls of black curlies in his drink...

Yall be sure and look your steaks over real close before taking a bite...

LOL.

17. jig

jig Senior Member

Ronnie, on a serious note, what is the protocal for Cinco meals? I bought my spot from TOO after the reschedule, and I believe food was not included. Can I get in on the meal deal? Happy to chip in cash or whatever. If you already have too large a group, no worries. Just let me know.

18. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

That is funny! Don't anybody forget... Capt Cuda would be glad to bestow the cuda hat/cape to the first slimer on the deck. probably go nice w/ the
    pink boots and chef hat (visual:Dom Delouise in cannonball run)
    -B

19. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

I've got a chunk of his trip also.

20. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

I has become apparent to me that some of you guys might need to look into getting psychiatric evaluation.

21. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

It has become apparent to me that some of you guys might need to look into getting an psychiatric evaluation.