360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
3,586 Posts
We had one other hookup, but that fish decided to swim away with an entire rod and reel setup(thankfully not mine) and to add insult to injury, the same angler dropped his camera into the water minutes later. there is a tuna swimming with a pretty expensive necklace out there right now.

That's really not funny, but I got a good laugh out of it.:) :) :) It hasn't happened to me, but I've seen numerous people go in the drink holding onto their rods in rough seas. One guy left a bubble trail as he wouldn't let go for over fifteen seconds. When his head finally popped up about one hundred yards away, he was no longer holding onto his rod.:eek: He quickly got the nickname "Human Lure". Even though he has passed away, we still talk about that huge bubble trail he left holding onto that marlin.

I hope your client will someday laugh about his losses today. If not, his friends will always remind him of it.:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.