360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next week I am going to Costa Rica to do some fishing, Day one and two will be spent on a well known sportfisher out of Los Suenos. To break up the trolling, we plan to drop the jigs for some dinner fish each day. The Capt claims to know the area called the 26 mile rock and hoping the Jigging will be good to us there.

I would like to further test the Synit rods and some mid water depths on the new J/M from Paul at JPR Rods.

Glenn - its all your fault I had to buy a Stella 10K to use with those damm spin jiggers of yours ;) I will also bring my favorite Smith from Kil/Ralph.

Day 3/4/5 are somewhat undecided, if the Billfishing is good and holds my interest (not) I will fish Day#3 from Los Suenos or I will rent a car and drive South toward Quepos or maybe even to see Cassidy at Sierra Pacificia where we have been invited to fish and other points South towards Panama.

While in Panama I had the first chance to dunk my new 200g Jig - with fairly good results but the jig bite was not that happening save some inshore snappers and mahi.

I am hopefully that bite is good in Costa Rica and I will have many chances to further trial the jig.

What do you guys think of the new colors, these are all prototypes not available for sale until we make final color selection.

·
Site Sponsor
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great new colors. I think the pink/blue and pink/pearl white will be hot lures for sure.

I like the Pink/Blue as well but I want to see it more of a purple that dark blue - the pink/pearl with glow belly I think will be excellent as well. thanks for the feedback!

47 Posts

·
265 Posts
ilove both pink ones but like the non holographic one better because it will glow and i also really like the white hologram one. good squid imitator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts