360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Great 2nd post!
23 more contributions of NON "blah-blah" and you can play, too. For FREE.
you agreed to the rules when you signed up.
There is an entire internet open to you if this website doesn't fit your needs.

Based on this, it seems the number is 25. Is that just overall posts? Does one need to start topics as well?

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
For all the addicts needing a fix.

Here are the NEW sale posts from the past 3-4 days

GreenBroker
For sale Saltiga 7000H Dogfight. I used once but have decided too much reel for my application. Reel is in near mint condition spooled with 100 lb. metered braid. Reel comes with box and pouch as shown. I will ship free to 48 contiguous states. PayPal accepted, add 3% if not using friends and family. $850

For sale ZeeBaas ZX27 spinning reel with manual pickup. It is brand new never used spooled with 60 lb. JB hollow core. Reel also comes with extra custom handle (In picture, I can't remember brand but I can look it up), pouch and box with paper work. I will ship free to 48 contiguous states. PayPal accepted, add 3% if not using friends and family. I really hate to let this go but have to thin out my collection for new toys. For more pictures or questions please PM me. $900

Dan Rodriguez

Selling Custom Racepoint 150 500$ PayPal f&f send zip for shipping cost thank you

Selling Penn Visxs 50 with Black and Silver Crowder bent butt 50-80 1000$ PayPal ff buyer pays shipping cost

poppaterez
One of my last rods to sell after my surgery
Blackhole Cape Cod Special 52S Rod. Rod is in great shape ready to fishused as a backup on the boat before my surgery. Rod is ready to go asking 365 shipped to ur door. Back surgery does not allow me to do this kind of fishing right now for a long while so someone can and should be using this rod!

Jigging Master Power Spell 50B Conventional Rod this is the Max-500g Pe5-10 with a test 30kg, this rod is in a beautiful blue color. Asking 325 shipped to ur door, pics upon request 300 if picked up in NJ/NYC Area in excellent condition maybe fished 2 times mostly used as backup on the boat. Comes with the rod sock in great condition rod always rinsed and stored in rod sock after use

PS> please pickup a clean needle on the way out of the clinic. :)
Thanks for that! It does actually help.lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
All you guys having trouble,
is it from your MOBILE phone,
or from a desktop computer?

Latest sale ad posted

Me personally, from a desktop computer
I need to be signed in to see BST.
And I go through a captcha check to reach the BST
every time I have signed out and then sign back in.
Same thing from mobile or laptop for me. Gives "Opps, We ran into a problem". Then says I do not have permission. I assume it's the post count.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got me as well, guess 4 posts doesn't cut it. I tried to join this forum 3 years ago and was immediately marked as spam..... No clue why. Joined 3 months ago and I was in, strange.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts