360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
26 Posts
"I have advised Admin about the issue and am awaiting a fix" I don't see an answer to my question. It looks to me like you are also wondering what happened. What is the magic number needed to be able to see the classifieds section?

I did, 2 posts above yours.:)
The original law of members requiring a specified number of posts and membership time before getting sales privileges is now being strongly enforced due to the rising frequency of scammers. This has been done in the past with great success and we will continue in this direction for the integrity of the site.
Those of you with post counts below this threshold please continue to participate in discussions, post your own, etc,
and those restrictions will be quickly lifted.
-Brian

·
Registered
18 Posts
I assume several years as a member doesn't matter because I can not see it either. I just don't post. I literally just bought a rod from a member single days before it was changed. Still need posts.

·
Banned
5,120 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
Well there does seem to be a glitch because I'm getting reports from longtime members about the same thing.
I know someone's working on it, just don't know who.
Please be patient, the BST forum will still be there.

·
Banned
5,120 Posts
For all the addicts needing a fix.

Here are the NEW sale posts from the past 3-4 days

GreenBroker
For sale Saltiga 7000H Dogfight. I used once but have decided too much reel for my application. Reel is in near mint condition spooled with 100 lb. metered braid. Reel comes with box and pouch as shown. I will ship free to 48 contiguous states. PayPal accepted, add 3% if not using friends and family. $850

For sale ZeeBaas ZX27 spinning reel with manual pickup. It is brand new never used spooled with 60 lb. JB hollow core. Reel also comes with extra custom handle (In picture, I can't remember brand but I can look it up), pouch and box with paper work. I will ship free to 48 contiguous states. PayPal accepted, add 3% if not using friends and family. I really hate to let this go but have to thin out my collection for new toys. For more pictures or questions please PM me. $900

Dan Rodriguez
Selling Custom Racepoint 150 500$ PayPal f&f send zip for shipping cost thank you

Selling Penn Visxs 50 with Black and Silver Crowder bent butt 50-80 1000$ PayPal ff buyer pays shipping cost

poppaterez
One of my last rods to sell after my surgery
Blackhole Cape Cod Special 52S Rod. Rod is in great shape ready to fishused as a backup on the boat before my surgery. Rod is ready to go asking 365 shipped to ur door. Back surgery does not allow me to do this kind of fishing right now for a long while so someone can and should be using this rod!

Jigging Master Power Spell 50B Conventional Rod this is the Max-500g Pe5-10 with a test 30kg, this rod is in a beautiful blue color. Asking 325 shipped to ur door, pics upon request 300 if picked up in NJ/NYC Area in excellent condition maybe fished 2 times mostly used as backup on the boat. Comes with the rod sock in great condition rod always rinsed and stored in rod sock after use

PS> please pickup a clean needle on the way out of the clinic. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also don't see the Classified or the Boat Pooling sections.
I know I'm new to this particular forum. But, forcing me to post a bunch of useless blah-blah until I attain some mysterious number won't solve your scammer problem. A devious person will just flood the forum; then still post fake ads anyway.

·
Super Moderator
6,459 Posts
I also don't see the Classified or the Boat Pooling sections.
I know I'm new to this particular forum. But, forcing me to post a bunch of useless blah-blah until I attain some mysterious number won't solve your scammer problem. A devious person will just flood the forum; then still post fake ads anyway.
Great 2nd post!
23 more contributions of NON "blah-blah" and you can play, too. For FREE.
you agreed to the rules when you signed up.
There is an entire internet open to you if this website doesn't fit your needs.

·
42 Posts
All you guys having trouble,
is it from your MOBILE phone,
or from a desktop computer?

Latest sale ad posted

Me personally, from a desktop computer
I need to be signed in to see BST.
And I go through a captcha check to reach the BST
every time I have signed out and then sign back in.
Tired link but no dice. Member since 2012. Sold my Saltiga 2020 20k here and was also debating listing my 14k but I guess I gotta get the post count up…

21 - 40 of 72 Posts