360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

To make Cinco trip more exiting and fun we would like to give away one of our 6ft, 50lb jigging rod with Fuji SIC guides, reel seat and aluminum gimbal.
Catch the biggest tuna on Cinco trip with our products, win the rod.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm not on this trip, (I don't fish head boats) but I could send you the mailing address of the person who is going to win this rod. You might as well send it to him in advance.

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GS,

I know you own a nice boat, but once in the blue moon wouldn't it be nice to fish will all of your internet buddies?

Who do you think going to win the JP?

I am guessing the COOK going to win.

·
2,028 Posts
HEY!! I thought the owners and employees of OTI arent eligible... WAIT A MINUTE!! AInt i having to work for Rick!!!???!!! DOH!!!

·
418 Posts
First of all no way in hell sketter will win. I told you who my money is on, however there is no way to tell who will win.

Minnow,
Isnt Gunsmokes boat big enough to fit us close knit 360guys on it. I am in, i dont fish head boats either.lol

·
2,028 Posts
Never underestimate the cooky... ~in the old days.... the cooky was the one who "slopped the hawgs"- so if the cooky was mad at you, you spent a few hours in the cactus patch trying to get over the "scours"... LOL!!!!

I will stay out of this rod winning match... I have my own nearly impossible bet to try and take care of.... LOL!!

·
663 Posts
Private charters with all your buddies is not "headboat fishing"... it's a super time, whether the fish are biting or not, the fun of hanging with the internet gang is awesome.

Tom - DBG

·
1,699 Posts
So besides the OTI Biggest tuna give away... Is there going to be a big fish pot for tuna and non tuna(non shark)???/

·
175 Posts
Ive done the last few on boat pots for the private charters, If no one else wants to do it, I can do it. always looking for an excuse to chat to everyone!

·
2,028 Posts
think again TJ!!! I will be catching bait for a few of yall... do piggie perch count???? LOL!!! Man, I am excited!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts