360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 of us are leaving Sunday to shark fish the surf at the Chandeleur Islands, and with 4 full days on the islands we should be able to convince a shark or two to hit one of these.

·
1,448 Posts
bull sharks are all over the place out there. call me if you need supplies while you are out there. i would love to come and visit!

·
1,553 Posts
those are super nice, you should sell those. im sure there is a market here for them. good luck to you and the rest of the surf master folks

·
358 Posts
I think I agree with wellcraft26. Why waste those poppers on sharks? Throw a broken chair leg or a half eaten corn dog with some trebles for those damn bulls.

·
377 Posts
If you want sharks ,ling, kings,jacks,etc,etc.get out there when the shrimpers cull their catch. The island is a favorie area for shrimpers to park for the daylite hours.

·
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bull sharks are all over the place out there. call me if you need supplies while you are out there. i would love to come and visit!

Your more than welcome to come out and fish with us. We do not have cell service out there so you just have to look for us. We'll be on the Double Trouble, and will be on one of the islands close to the mother ship on the surf side. Hope you can make it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts