360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day guys
Here downunder we have a competition scene a bit like your pro bass circuit. We spend lots of money getting all the fancy gear and lil bass boats with big donks. I am quite active in this circuit and I sponsor two teams and in the coming season will act as the fill in guy if one of the team members isn't able to make a round

Here is me with a couple of bream which help me win once

I have recently made the decision of only having a set of fixed specification bream rods in the range with only one custom option being the length of the rear grip which is detachable allowing the angler to change to different lengths to suit a variety of situations. The 'Redline' is the heaviest in the set of three. Its designed specifically for 4-6lb fused lines and 1/16 to 1/4oz total casting weight (including jig head and sp)
This model is fixed to Fuji TYSG+TLSG guides with a TFST tip, the handle config shown here including the red dress rings and the titanium color thread wraps with red trims

Hope you like the pics

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They fetch a good price in the markets but I dont rate em much as a table fish, a bit too bland for my liking. Most guys I know release em

1 - 6 of 6 Posts