360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've read that the "H" has a harder and thicker coating as compared to the normal. My Gamma 160H is a couple of grams heavier than my Gammer 160 so that make sense.

Can anyone one advise how is the Gamma "Diablo, Carpenter Professional Model" different from the normal Gamma stickbait? Both my normal Gamma 160 and the Diablo weighs about the same, so I can't really tell the difference.

Thanks in advance!

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,792 Posts
Hey SC,

There are a couple of models of Gamma 160, from Regular, Diablo, Type SS, H and H midtune. The regular Gamma weight about 160g +- the Diablo is just the same thing but has thinner finish on it. The Type SS stands for Super Select, where the wood is a bit lighter which translate to higher buoyancy which mean it will take larger hooks. The H is the H tune/heavier set up of the lure (about 5 grams), it suppose to have different action from the regular model and last but not least the H midtune, which the belly swivel is a bit offset.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey SC,

There are a couple of models of Gamma 160, from Regular, Diablo, Type SS, H and H midtune. The regular Gamma weight about 160g +- the Diablo is just the same thing but has thinner finish on it. The Type SS stands for Super Select, where the wood is a bit lighter which translate to higher buoyancy which mean it will take larger hooks. The H is the H tune/heavier set up of the lure (about 5 grams), it suppose to have different action from the regular model and last but not least the H midtune, which the belly swivel is a bit offset.
awesome Topper !!
thank you for your explanation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts