360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And voila! Just like that we are looking ahead with jig baited breath to the Captain John Spring 2023 36 hour tuna trip schedule. Can't wait. So far I have Jan 26, Feb 16, Mar 12 and Apr 13. Anyone else on those trips?

· Registered
260 Posts
This a good example why you can't leave responsibility to Blackfin fishermen, cause yall stay tangled up.

So far I've got a February, March and April trip on the books. I had some money put back for my girlfriends Christmas but I've decided she's going to have to settle for a DQ Country basket and a ride through the rich neighborhood looking at Christmas lights, cause I'm wanting to add a 4th trip, which one i don't know just yet.

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This a good example why you can't leave responsibility to Blackfin fishermen, cause yall stay tangled up.

So far I've got a February, March and April trip on the books. I had some money put back for my girlfriends Christmas but I've decided she's going to have to settle for a DQ Country basket and a ride through the rich neighborhood looking at Christmas lights, cause I'm wanting to add a 4th trip, which one i don't know just yet.
Dude, the only thing better than a DQ country basket and ride through the rich neighborhood to look at Christmas lights is a DQ dude sammich and camping out looking up at the universe lights! Plus both will put money back into your wallet for that fourth trip.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts