360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
294 Posts
Sami,

Fantastic, they will have to surgically remove his smile.

Tell him well done from me. Couldn't happen more talented, more committed fisherman. Nice guy to top it.

What a season you guys are having!

Trev

·
Site Sponsor
816 Posts
Sami,
Fantastic, they will have to surgically remove his smile.
Tell him well done from me. Couldn't happen more talented, more committed fisherman. Nice guy to top it.
What a season you guys are having!
Trev

Trev,
Will meet up with him tonight and fish together for the next 4 days, I will send your regards to him.
you are more then welcome to join us,i have some opening dates and we can make it happen if you wish to have a lap shot :)

·
294 Posts
Sami,

A lap what?

Seriously, I'd love to but if I'm not here Mr Bowles' takings would plunge and he'd have to lay Jon off. In any case, I now only fish when I can wear shorts and t-shirts and an ambient temperature between 28 and 33 degrees Centigrade. When do you get that in Cape Cod?

Back to Halaniyat in October and we may see each other early next year some time . I'm talking to Nick about it.

Tight lines for the rest of the trip mate.

Trev

·
Site Sponsor
368 Posts
Well boys, I have to say the weather on the Cape has been lousy. Mother natures way of protecting I guess. I am ready for battle and looking forward to the up and coming trips. July looks to be a month to remember, with weather letting go and staggering amounts of bait everywhere it should be game on. I hope we can get out everyday and bloody the decks of my SeaVee.

Capt Josh

OUTERMOST ANGLING
www.facebook.com/outermostangling

View attachment 61039

Attachments

·
Site Sponsor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hi Guys,
Unfortunately tomorrow trip is canceled due to bad weather,
i encourage all the guys that had a canceled trip in the past week to give me a call at the shop tomorrow to reschedule, we still have some opening spot for this coming month and July is not a bad month at all, July is when they normally settle down.
i am sorry for the inconvenience but we can't predict the weather.

Tight lines
Sami

·
Site Sponsor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hi Guys,
the trip is set for tomorrow, please be at the stop and shop in Orleans at 4:15AM Captain Josh will be waiting for you, the following is the address for the meeting point: 2110 Cranberry Cove Plz, Orleans, MA ‎

Friday July 12:
1) Benny (a1flyfishr)Paid $100 deposit
2) Al Lescius Paid $100 deposit
3) Christian (cvye) Paid $100 deposit

Tight lines
Sami

·
Retired Member
4,875 Posts
Great Sami thanks.

Benny

Hi Guys,
the trip is set for tomorrow, please be at the stop and shop in Orleans at 4:15AM Captain Josh will be waiting for you, the following is the address for the meeting point: 2110 Cranberry Cove Plz, Orleans, MA ‎

Friday July 12:
1) Benny (a1flyfishr)Paid $100 deposit
2) Al Lescius Paid $100 deposit
3) Christian (cvye) Paid $100 deposit

Tight lines
Sami

21 - 40 of 60 Posts