360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We shoved off from the dock at about 5 AM ready to put a hurtin' on the tuna. When we got the the area we spotted a flock of birds working right on the surface and Igor and Milton fired a cast while Arkady cast off the other side of the boat. In a matter of seconds i hear a grunt from Arkady and turn around to see a huge boil and line screaming off his reel at an alarming rate. Fish on!!! Igor, Milton, and Arkady tag teamed the fish and in about 20 minutes our fish got the poon and a nice fat 65 1/2" fish hit the deck. It was only 6:45 and we had our first fish in the boat. Thats the way I like to start the day! After that we searched and searched and searched and found nothing but a lots of bait and birds and a few monster stripers. On the way home we came across tons of fish cruising on the surface but no one was hungry for a mid day snack so we called it a day and had a beautiful 33 knot cruise home. Congrats to Milton, Igor, and Arkady on an awesome fish.

Attachments

·
59 Posts
Congrats on a great fish. Fished the area a few days ago with a few hookups but no fish to the boat. I recognize the reel but what make and model is the rod? Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.