360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
The Blackfin Tackle Slimstick 130 and 160 have been landing some nice fish this spring

·
Registered
12 Posts
As far as poppers go, I find that the OTI Komodo and Mini-Komodo work as well or better than any of the “designer brand” stuff. They cost around $20 and come rigged with quality hardware.

·
Site Sponsor
3,896 Posts
I'm overstocked on Heru wood poppers 60g 100g 125g. proven lures real wood hand made come unrigged

Normally in the $40 to $45 range, I'd sell lots of of 4 for $100 ($25 per lure) as a Summer promo if your interested

Here are the colors I have in stock

I also have a clearance on YoZuri Sashimi Bull 150s they are $24 list I'm at $15 each with hooks

·
2,147 Posts
Try the Rapala long cast stick baits caught a lot of fish on them. I do change out the hardware for my preferred hooks in Z0-Wire by Owner.

·
349 Posts
Daiwa Saltiga Dorado Slider or Pencil or Popper or Hiramasa, Tailwalk Gunz 160S, Tackle House Shibuki, Shimano Ocea Pencil

Striker Tackle Rocket & Bullet poppers
OTI Komodo Popper Lazer Green
Halco Roosta Popper
Daiwa Mebachi Popper

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mantis is a very sold popper that crush’s fish and isn’t too expensive. I also really like the Yozuri’s for the price.

·
155 Posts
White Madd Mantis and a Nomad blue with a black back got them for us last weekend.

Looked at the Mad Mantis website, David doesn't have any rods for purchase.

I have two of his rods that I purchased some years ago and wouldn't trade them for anything.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts