Breaking in the Catfish Board.lol

Discussion in 'Freshwater fishing reports' started by Pope, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I am catching Rick some catfish in the morning. We are going to deep fry snapper, cats, mystery fish, etc...Taters too! I will post up how I do.

2. PiePuncher

PiePuncher Senior Member

Hopefully you guys put a hurting on the cats, I will have to get out soon to try the water turkeys again. Its a blast!!!!!
    I had planned on Lewisville this morning but found out last minute that meg had to work a few hours today. Sucks but there is always next week. I plan on fishing the TSA tourney, so wish us the best of luck and good luck to you guys.

3. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Killed em. Lots more eats tonight!

4. Bret

Bret Senior Member

is this Brandon "oh no I just wrecked" Pope? Glad it was minor incident....

5. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I am blessed. The Lord is my Sheperd cause I am almost like Gunsmoke...a sheep.

6. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Senior Member

I am blessed. The Lord is my Sheperd cause I am almost like Gunsmoke...a sheep.

I think that's the first time I've been called a Sheep. I have been called a lot things, but never a sheep. I am guilty of shooting a few big horn sheep. That's some hard hunting.

Since I'm on the Catfish page, I guess I'll post a couple of interesting Catfish photo's. I don't fish in freshwater, but someone sent me these pics a while back of a big old hardhead with a child's basketball he had eaten. The ball was 8" in diameter.

Attached Files:

7. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Senior Member

I found one more photo on my hard drive that shows a guy removing the ball after letting the air out with a knife. He's now roaming free looking for more chicken bones on the bottom.

Attached Files: