Tj

What do you wish to interchange it to? The vs ball knob or
Other?

Ball knob is interchangable

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Enoch,

is it possible to change it to shimano knob?
I'm not a big fan of aluminum knob on spinner.

Thanks

QUOTE=Enoch]Tj

What do you wish to interchange it to? The vs ball knob or
Other?

Ball knob is interchangable[/QUOTE]

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
I wonder when Zeebaas is going to come out with their full bail model. It has been advertised but delayed for quite a long time now.
I am going to visit Zeebaas next week and ask Rob about it.

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That accurate is bad ass, I never knew they came in black.

I've seen them also in green, red, and recently in black and silver combo (the handle arm, rotor, bail, and drag cover are silver, the rest are black). Some tackle shops special order in their own preferred colors.

·
30 Posts
Guys, Solid Black Accurates are an exclusive of Melton Tackle and are made to order for us. We have been carrying the solid black reels for a few years now....mainly for corrosion and scratch resistance. The black finish is hands down the most durable finish you can get on an Accurate. We stock ALL the reels in black up to the massive 130 and the complete range of spinners, spare spools and BX2 Extremes. If any of you are ever in Anaheim, drop by the showroom to see the range.

here is a link to the blacks we stock and carry.

Black-Accurates-MeltonTackle.com

Tracy Melton
Melton International Tackle

(714) 507-4177 x 403

[email protected]

Melton International Tackle - Big Game Fishing Tackle, Reels, Rods and Accessories

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
I've seen them also in green, red, and recently in black and silver combo (the handle arm, rotor, bail, and drag cover are silver, the rest are black). Some tackle shops special order in their own preferred colors.
I tried to get my own color of Accurate for my shop, but I gave up as they can not make the color I want. :confused:
It is sad the technologies of the US are getting behind in some field as even China can make the color I want.

·
724 Posts
When you look at products like Mag-Lites that are anodized in about every color of the rainbow it becomes obvious that about any color can be done in an anodized finish. The question becomes one of will you move enough product for it to be worthwhile for a manufacturer to create a special color for you. If they say they can't do it, they are simply putting you off. The people they buy their anodizing supplies from can help them develop just about any color.

·
225 Posts
I am going to visit Zeebaas next week and ask Rob about it.

Kil,

Please publish a full trip report. These are cool looking reels and at 19 ounces, they would be an awesome BFT to Stripers, all around, do everything reel.

Mike

1 - 20 of 36 Posts