360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these at Acadamy for $24.99. Half the price of a Shibuki. Maybe I'll bring a few to try next trip. :D

Seriously, who buys these things, the guys who buy the singing bass mounts? Do you hang it over your mantle?

·
582 Posts
How by trolling it?!?!?
Did he use the original hooks??? Not sure why a tuna would attack something thats about its size, I can imagine it getting foul hooked by it.

I saw these at Acadamy for $24.99. Half the price of a Shibuki. Maybe I'll bring a few to try next trip. :D

Seriously, who buys these things, the guys who buy the singing bass mounts? Do you hang it over your mantle?

·
3,586 Posts
Decorations or not, I don't see how they get those things made for such a cheap price.

However, there are still some great custom made giant poppers. My wife paid over $400 (11 years ago) for this hand turned red tide cypress which was hand painted. It was a birthday present. It loads a rod in a hurry.:D

Attachments

·
582 Posts
Decorations or not, I don't see how they get those things made for such a cheap price.

However, there are still some great custom made giant poppers. My wife paid over $400 (11 years ago) for this hand turned red tide cypress which was hand painted. It was a birthday present. It loads a rod in a hurry.:D

Do you have one of those too? cause Kil mentioned he has the exact one and he wanted to catch Whales with those up in cape cod... Well atleast he can look into the cheaper rapalas now! lolz...:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.