Big E Oct 24-26 52hr trip

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by SSFIREMSN, Sep 20, 2008.

1. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

I got a 20 group set of the 40, for the 52hr trip and I think I have 4 spots left. I am opening it up to you guys first instead of turning it back in to them. If you are interested then tell me FAST. I would rather give you guys have first shot. It is a new moon and should be perfect. YOu can look on the web site Underwaterexpedition.com to get all the info on trips. Thanks Steve:D

2. BAOSABI

BAOSABI Senior Member

I will take 2 spots if it's still available.

Bao
    214-207-5746

3. rtran

rtran Senior Member

You just cant stay away! Have you caught your first tuna yet?

If I had any sort of lures I could try to make the trip with I would go but unforutunatly I do not.

4. BAOSABI

BAOSABI Senior Member

You just cant stay away! Have you caught your first tuna yet?

If I had any sort of lures I could try to make the trip with I would go but unforutunatly I do not.

I caught my first YF and Grouper on the August trip. Gary and I just can't stay away from the Deep Blue for to long. Trying to sell my boat so I could have more funds for next year. Freshwater fishing really sucks a$$ this year. Between work, offshore fishing and spending time with my son, I really don't have the energy to haul the boat out to the lake anymore.

5. ALW

ALW Senior Member

I would like a spot. PM sent

6. Cudakilla

Cudakilla Senior Member

Damn it! :) Too close to a business trip to Italy. I'd go in a heartbeat otherwise.

7. tunacrazy

tunacrazy Senior Member

8. rtran

rtran Senior Member

I caught my first YF and Grouper on the August trip. Gary and I just can't stay away from the Deep Blue for to long. Trying to sell my boat so I could have more funds for next year. Freshwater fishing really sucks a$$ this year. Between work, offshore fishing and spending time with my son, I really don't have the energy to haul the boat out to the lake anymore.

Word, hope to fish with you soon.

9. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

I have 1 spot maybe 2 spots left. Steve

10. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

2 spots left need to know by monday the 22 of sept. Steve

11. Aggie82Josh

Aggie82Josh Senior Member

If it wasn't bow season I would go...

12. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

Well never mind they have cancelled all trips this year. Steve

13. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

I can not believe they cancelled. I think we can get 40 people for the 24-26 trip. I thought they might have to cancel the earlier trips but I thought a month would give them plenty of time to have things alittle better. IT is a sad day at this house. Steve

14. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

Well that just sucks! I was still wanting to try and get a trip with them, oh well that will give me an excuse to go back to port a.

15. wishn4fishn

wishn4fishn Member

whats good in port A we were cancelled on UE this weekend thinking about dolphin docks dont know anything about them looked 60 hour I think on 10/21/08 any reports appreciated

16. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

Did they just cancel the TFF trip?

17. wishn4fishn

wishn4fishn Member

would like to get reports on port A we looked at dolphin docks oct i think 21 60 hour trip

18. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

dolphin docks is a slow boat ride, from my understanding- thats the only negative. I prefer deep sea headquarters myself.

19. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

not good news on the E. It is such a nice boat to not be used. If you think about the numbers, they have to run quite a few trips to pay for that machine. I was really hoping they would convert it to a dive boat with the ability to trade out tanks for fish boxes, depending on the charter. they might be able to stay in business doing both. Let's hope for some good news.

20. wishn4fishn

wishn4fishn Member

Never heard of deep sea headquarters tell me more.