360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just learned that the big e has cancelled the upcoming 52 hr trip and also heard for the rest of the year. Might want to confirm.

Are there any other fishing charters compairable to the big e that has openings? we really want to go fishing but dont want to drive for just a day trip. Need 2 slots at least but would probably have 3 ready to travel. Louisiana isnt out of the question.

G

·
honestly that would suck but wouldnt be a big surprise if everyone there had major home damage. i'll wait to hear from Willie about the TFF trip.

·
344 Posts
I just talked with them. They are canceling everything through the end of the year unfortunately. Call them and they will re-credit deposits.

·
102 Posts
Just got the news,about the Big E. Myself and two other of the Arkansas Tuna Mafia were to make the 24-26 oct. trip. If anybody has a idea for a replacement trip,let us know. Hopfully they will get the ice plant back on line and resume trips.

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tuna Crazy, I think i met you this spring on the big e. I remember one of yall being from Bella Vista. 3 of us from se okla .

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bret, we was thinkin dolphin dock late oct for a 60 hr. you have something in mind for venice for a extended trip. would have to be worth the drive and a couple of nights of fishin.

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm ready to travel l for this weekend for a comparible trip. If enough people know of a good tuna trip 3 of us are ready. We just dont know of any charters that offer as good of a trip as the big e for the money and time fishing and target YF,Aj, grouper.

G

·
yeah tomeny would work as well. either way.

unless the bite is extremely hot down there, i do not prefer to go on the port a party boats.

·
Super Moderator
6,159 Posts
Bret, I'm good for a Nov. trip w/ Eddie. I've already been pre-planning that anyway, but I might just take my boat w/ 2 other guys, if you're interested
in a cost split.
BTW, I already got "potlicker-permission" to follow him around last time we went out
LMK
-Brian (972-567-1563)

·
1,579 Posts
Bret, I'm good for a Nov. trip w/ Eddie. I've already been pre-planning that anyway, but I might just take my boat w/ 2 other guys, if you're interested
in a cost split.
BTW, I already got "potlicker-permission" to follow him around last time we went out
LMK
-Brian (972-567-1563)

Brian how are you now? Ready to fish!

·
82 Posts
2busy what about h2o charter 1 hour south of new orleans 2 12 hour trips on a 36 foot boat needs 6 people per day about 300 per person per day any body interested speak up

·
1,579 Posts
I wonder how those operations are doing over there also though. Eddie lucky made it through. Not sure about Tomeny and them. Someone needs to check up on them

1 - 20 of 30 Posts