Big E bound....

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by STx Fisherman, Aug 22, 2007.

1. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

Well...after the cancellation of the Venice trip....a couple of us were able to get on to the Big E 30 hr trip tomorrow. DeepBlueGulf (Tom) and I will be headed to Freeport in the morning. It's looking like it's going to be a rough ride out....but it should calm down later in the day.

2. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

Hey Rich

JP , Monte Coon, Greg K and I will see you and Tom there.. We took Mike Bristows place... :D

Bazz

3. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Bazz. yall have fun.... Tell Monte I said hello.. He used to work with my cuz.

4. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

Hi Charlie....I was happy to hear that you're on this trip. Tom got the fourth spot from Mike. We will be there and hopefully we can make it happen!! Good luck to all of you....may not the best time of year, but hopefully we will pull up a few!

5. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Here is how the June 21st 30-hr trip went!! Hoping for a repeat!!

Big E 30-Hour
    June 21 - 22, 2007
    25 Yellowfin Tuna
    141 Blackfin Tuna
    26 Amberjack
    Limit of Red Sanpper
    Beeliners, scamp, warsaw
    *Blue Marlin (catch & release)

6. Earl

Earl Senior Member

Hope you guys have a lot of fun...I so wanted to be going fishing with you this week...darn work. Earl

7. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

MONTE COON!!??? hes never gonna be the same bass fisherman after this!!! it happened to me.... I need a tuna-holics class every so often to overcome my addiction!!!

8. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Shoot, Even blackfin on topwaters will ruin you for bass and specks! Wait till a Yellowfin tries to yank him in! You're never the same after that first YFT on a Popper!

DBG