360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little bird told me some one from this forum caught a big black marlin and few tuna on popper:).

·
2,835 Posts
I just came up to the room to take a leak.:D I've been drinking all day and the scotch taste mighty good right now. Pics will follow as soon as I get it together, The two Texas boys are doing fine. Those big black marlin will kick you arse.:D For the first time in my life, I admit that I was a beat SOB. 400#+ black that fought me harder than any tuna in the world could fight. I almost called "Uncle".:eek:

Film crew is here with us along with a French Jigging and Popping Journalist.:eek: :eek:

So far, I've have gotten along very well with the Journalist. He is a nice guy. He was amazed at the tackle I brought with me. He has never seen a SR50
or BX2600:) It will be very fun tomorrow as they have never met any like me and wacker. I just met wacker at the airport. Were getting along fine. Thank god he doesn't drink as I emptied the boat of beer today.:) Wacker is desperate for a Dr Pepper. Non in Panama. He is going nuts about his DP:eek

Tuna are here. They love poppers. You just have to be patient and watch for signs.

·
418 Posts
Mr bill.
Congrats on the marlin. Tell wacker I said what's up. Don't let him near any guns or there might be less wildlife around. If any monkeys mess with you give him a shotgun and he will get rid of them. I want a pic of himstrapped to a marlin or a cow tuna.
Good luck.

·
638 Posts
Way to go MrBill. Is that the first day of fishing? Did you send em out for more beer for manana? Get em. Can't wait for the full report and PICS.

Fred

·
1,025 Posts
The bite is back on!!! Glad to hear the trip has started great!!!

Scott

·
1,699 Posts
Man, Glad to hear the Two Jims are kicking some butt... Keep us posted on yall 's progress... Congrats on the Black.. sounds like a hoss.. Keep the beer and scotch flowing..... be sure and take some pics of Wacker putting the wood to some tuna..

·
8 Posts
Wacker, that dr. pepper is definitely going to haunt you while down there. Perhaps some panamian cocacola will have to do. Cant wait to see your new avet going to town, let us know how it handled some of those south of the border nasties.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts