360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what some of the better tackle stores that you can find some of the lures people talk about like the shibuki? And what swimbaits people suggest for yft. and where to get them.? Thanks Steve

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
My shop is far from best jigging/popping shop and the site is not working. But it should be done soon as I hired someone to complete my website. All I need is to provide products info. I'll start as soon as I come back from Panama trip.
But I expect it takes another 6 months to get most products I want.
MY idea is to get seveal qualtiy products for customers to select for their taste. I might provide several top quality rods like Carpenter, Hots, Ripple Fisher in addition to reliable Jigging Master rods. I am working with another top qualtiy jigging/popping rod company which can provide rods in affordable prices for starters and experienced fishermen.
The completion of my website is way overdue, but I am working behind the scene to get products I want. :)

G

·
another soon-to-be option will be Tackle Now. from what i know they should have some unique products and some cool features like semi-custom OTI rods

·
3,718 Posts
If your up north Firstlightanglers has a lot of the "right" stuff. They also have a website. I bought my OTI from them. Nice guys and VERY knowlegable about the local bluefin fishery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts