360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I was browsing through cabelas website and ran into this- Barefoot Rod
I know you get what you pay for,but for 60 bucks I figured it was worth a try. Anyone ever actually seen one of these rods,or know someone who has used one?Couldn't find any reviews on them myself. What do you all think?

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea,I wouldn't put to much into it being a supreme rod. Just thought wow,cheap. LOL I will more then likely go with at least one custom rod,just have to wait til I after Vegas next thursday to see where the budget is at :)

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it would be nice to have some luck there,I know last time I was there vegas sent me home with only lint in my pockets. But it was fun.This time i wont leave 800 in a 5 dollar slot,haha

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input Mike. I think I might pick one up just to have one,or perhaps two. Not to be my only rods,but rather to have something incase I do what I have done many of times,slam a door or trunk on my good rods and break a tip! But like you said about the paintball markers,I just got a XSV SL66 wouldn't be fair to my fishing habbits to not buy quality gear like i do in paintball.And I really do believe you get what you pay for,gear is priced high for a reason,b/c of quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.