Bag for poppers and topwaters

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by sweetsdream, Apr 6, 2009.

1. sweetsdream

sweetsdream Guest

I'm starting to amass a large collection of topwaters and poppers but I'm sure many of you would put my meager collection to shame. What do you use to keep all those poppers? I saw a roll-up bag on one of the threads and tried to search the forum but I couldn't find anything.

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

3. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

I use a tool bag from Home Depot, you can buy those mesh bags and put it inside a tool bag and just take out the mesh one to clean off your lures.

4. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

harbor freight tools has a nice bag for $5.99 that works good

5. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

The nicest popper bag I have ever seen was last week in Panama. It's a French made bag. It rolls up like a bedroll and can be used as a carry-on bag on a plane. Unroll it and there's your poppers. Just unroll it and rinse off with fresh water to clean poppers. It has rubber mesh on ends to drain and dry. Very nice bag. To bad we can't buy it here in the states.

Attached Files:

6. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

that is a very nice bag!

7. sweetsdream

sweetsdream Guest

That's the bag I saw on your other post. I think that company makes dive equipment but google didn't give me any good results.

8. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Alban personally knows the guy who makes the bag in France. He's looking for a dealer in the US to handle the bag. It's very nice. I didn't like the jigging bag he made. But the roll up popper bag is very well made and Alban has taken his on many many many trips with a single tear.

9. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Well, I just ordered some stuff. At least I think I did. My French is about as good as my Russian.:eek:

10. jig

jig Senior Member

EUR 79 (about $105) is a little too much for my taste. But it is a damn nice bag.

11. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

If you like that bag, you should check out the hammerhead popper bag from Anglers-proshop.com similar design, made of really high quality mesh

12. texasrebel

texasrebel Junior member

Jimmie,

When you get it, you need to bring it by the shop.

Gregg

13. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I got my HPA bag about two weeks ago. I finally got time to load it up. It's very nice. I got 22 large poppers in the bag plus three pair of pliers. All poppers even had trebles up to size 5/0 (ST76 owners) and covers on the hooks. I see no reason you couldn't load jigs and poppers in the bag for a one week trip. The longest pencil popper I got in the bag was 11 1/8" in length.:D Ends of chambers close with velcro.

The bag rolls up like a bedroll. It has rubber open ends so you can just open it up and put the fresh water hose to it. Hang it up and let it dry. Here's some pics.

Attached Files:

• 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      244.9 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      290.5 KB
      Views:
    • 21.jpg
      21.jpg
      File size:
      125.4 KB
      Views:
    • 20.jpg
      20.jpg
      File size:
      145 KB
      Views:
    • 19.jpg
      19.jpg
      File size:
      255.3 KB
      Views:
  14. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

more pics of the bag

Attached Files:

• 27.jpg
      27.jpg
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
    • 23.jpg
      23.jpg
      File size:
      236.9 KB
      Views:
    • 24.jpg
      24.jpg
      File size:
      222.1 KB
      Views:
    • 25.jpg
      25.jpg
      File size:
      227.3 KB
      Views:
    • 26.jpg
      26.jpg
      File size:
      221.5 KB
      Views:
  15. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

It also has a great warranty.

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      256.4 KB
      Views:
  16. remJawSwami

remJawSwami Guest

Forex self trader resources - one-on-one mentoring, training, training courses, books, advisory services and more, with special money saving discounts or special offers. Forex Trader Mentor will lead you to consistent All the things a mentor can teach you to avoid" Forex trading is the ultimate free expression like. Forex Trader Mentor. Newsletter # 3. 16th January 2005. Forex Tsunamis One of the most frequent questions I am asked is "Would I make a good forex trader". PR: TraderMetrics is a forex trading simulation that is being made available to independent forex traders. Most private investors never get to understand what make. At our Forex Mentoring program members get a forex mentor, individual live individual sessions with an expert trader and forex mentor (more than 9 years of. more find here: forex trading

17. rparham82

rparham82 Member

Forex self trader resources - one-on-one mentoring, training, training courses, books, advisory services and more, with special money saving discounts or special offers. Forex Trader Mentor will lead you to consistent All the things a mentor can teach you to avoid" Forex trading is the ultimate free expression like. Forex Trader Mentor. Newsletter # 3. 16th January 2005. Forex Tsunamis One of the most frequent questions I am asked is "Would I make a good forex trader". Page Ranking: TraderMetrics is a forex trading simulation that is being made available to independent forex traders. Most private investors never get to understand what make. At our Forex Mentoring program members get a forex mentor, individual live individual sessions with an expert trader and forex mentor (more than 9 years of. more find here: forex trading

Sweet, money saving discounts, greenland stock trading. Sounds like a win win count me in.

18. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

Man i just tried to order one online and i couldnt figure it out...

19. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

PM Ksong. I think he is going to carry the HPA bag. They also make a bunch of other really neat stuff.