360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Placed an order for a rod from Dan on tacklenow. Months go by and no update. Sent multiple emails and left many voicemails with no response. Voicemail was eventually full. Finally, after about the 8th email he responds without apologizing or providing any reason for not getting back to me and tells me the rod I ordered is not in stock. He then sends me a screen shot of a list of random rods and tells me maybe I can "pick something close." The rods on the list weren't even close to what I ordered. What a joke. Told him to cancel my order and of course I had to call and email multiple times before I received a refund. He never did respond to my emails or voicemails regarding the refund, he just processed it with no apology or explanation. I worry about people that do business with this guy. People that defend him might have had a good experience with him but to me, it's the worst experience I have ever had with a tackle retailer, online or in person.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow, crazy to hear all of these stories and even crazier to think in today’s society when customer service and word of mouth are so important this stuff still happens. Must be doing better than other shops, because a lot of businesses went under

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi @dawnpatrol808 very sorry that you also encounter the same problem with me. maybe you should try to whatsapp him by the number given in his FB. or im just lucky that he replied my messages...you should try anyhow i think,,no harm in trying. by reading your comments that u said its been month now i think i must be lucky enough he'd replied to me after i post my messages here. anyone who personally knew Dan and helped me before please help @dawnpatrol808 too..

41 - 43 of 43 Posts