360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I wish I have met you all before placing the order in that website so I can save myself some trouble. I have ordered from Tomo's, Tackle world, SaltyTackle, and many other retailers and have never experienced such frustration. Those shops always reach out to me asap when something is out of stock and offers refund right the way.
Instead of taking a proactive approach to fix his own problems, Dan will up charge you with more shipping / cancellation fee to solve the problem he created.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wish I have met you all before placing the order in that website so I can save myself some trouble. I have ordered from Tomo's, Tackle world, SaltyTackle, and many other retailers and have never experienced such frustration. Those shops always reach out to me asap when something is out of stock and offers refund right the way.
Instead of taking a proactive approach to fix his own problems, Dan will up charge you with more shipping / cancellation fee to solve the problem he created.
Exactly!!!!! Will only buy from legitimate dealers form now on. For sure will never purchase anything from him again and know of many others that won't either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is spot on. Same nonsense for years. I'd never order another thing from him. I waited almost 2 months for an order years ago. Had to file a PP claim to get my money back after a month of emails and three or four deaths in his family.

Anyone who wants gear from Japan that Dan sells, PM me and I'll get it cheaper in Japan for you.
As a new member, it won’t let me PM you…

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi guys
hope someone can help me on how to contact Dan.
this is the story. i made an order with him (poseidon slow jerker limited) on 24/7 and until today which is already 1/9 there is still no update from him. after reading all the post here im can understand on how he treat his customer. i also suspect that he is out of stock for the item that i ordered and didnt inform me.
email and messages has no reply. the extra problem is im from Malaysia and i dont know how to contact him by phone.
can somebody give me some info so that i can contact him directly....plssss... :(

·
Just a guy who likes to fish
3,097 Posts
Maybe those on here who sing his praises or are friends with him can help. Certainly not a way to run a business. :(

Dan Harley or cmtackle on facebook.

·
Registered
6 Posts
thanks bnz..appleciate it
those who are his friend pls DM me his whatsapp number if possible.
landline number is not for me because im not from US.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sad to hear, his communication is terrible. He sometimes replies and makes you believe something is going to happen, then disappears. Being waiting for almost a year for a resolution/refund on a small order that was never fulfilled. I hope you get your situation is better handled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hhmm if this is the case i just hope i will get my refund. never thought its going to be like this...huhuhu..
my buying its not cheap though...saving for few month for this rod...:((

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
if he has not respond then just put in a dispute with your credit card company or PayPal. They will handle it for you.
And by sharing your experience, he will say you are trying to ruin his business. But there still tons of his friends here will highly recommend him.

·
996 Posts
This is sad. Having seen all these issues in the past that seems to have not changed, I think that Dan should not be allowed to advertise his business here.

·
Site Sponsor
3,896 Posts
hi guys
hope someone can help me on how to contact Dan.
this is the story. i made an order with him (poseidon slow jerker limited) on 24/7 and until today which is already 1/9 there is still no update from him. after reading all the post here im can understand on how he treat his customer. i also suspect that he is out of stock for the item that i ordered and didnt inform me.
email and messages has no reply. the extra problem is im from Malaysia and i dont know how to contact him by phone.
can somebody give me some info so that i can contact him directly....plssss... :(
Good afternoon Ikmal

Please check your email(s) I've send you a paypal request to your primary email to cover the shipping costs to Malaysia for the rod, our site did already charge you and collect the typical UPS Domestic charge of $44.00 for a rod, passing on our UPS discount to you the $323 charges to Malaysia less 70% off = $106.85 leaving a balance due of $66.00 even lets call it. Please remit and the rod will ship the same day.

Total (with discount): $110.59
Rating...

Published Charges:$323.94
I've already created the UPS Lable, forms and Invoice for customs.

1ZX99W646718872363

·
Registered
6 Posts
shimreels is the best..regular customer there as well...i highly recommend them, plus if you buy to certain amount they just give u free delivery...

·
Site Sponsor
3,896 Posts
yes..he already contacted me and hoping to get my item soon. hopefully everything will went well.
thanks very much guys for your assistance. didnt expect this forum will help me so much.
Appreciate it very much..
Glad we were able to take care of you! I will be contacting our software provider and will inquire the best way to address International Shipping Charges so as to limit any future misunderstandings of cost(s) associated with exporting rods, in your case half-way around the world to Malaysia. Still I think passing on our UPS discount of 70% on International netted a rod tube of 90 inches x 3 x 3 to $105.00 USD which I think is pretty reasonable in its own right but still sorry there was confusion about the true cost of the shipping (our website is really geared for domestic sales it doesn't accurate calc. when a buyer is overseas) something to work on. Have a fantastic holiday everyone and let us know when the rod arrives your side.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts