360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys..

I'm looking the best light jigging rod for my arsenal with twinpower 3000 + pe2.
I'm jigging in 20-30mtr deep.

Please give me refrence...

Thanx...

chris,

·
144 Posts
It really depends on your budget.
I use the Jigging Master Powerspell 250 gm with a stella 10 k for a medium-light setup and a 400 gm with a stella20k for the bigger fish. JM has a good range of sizes, from 100gm to 500gm in 50gm increments.
==Åwªï»YÁ{JIGGINGMASTER==WELCOME COME JIGGINGMASTER WEB SITE===
I REALLY like those rods.
Also for a light setup I have seen the Shimano Blue Rose S535R coupled with a stella 8k pg in action quite a bit, that is a really nice LIGHT jig rod, ask blaasoppie about that setup.

·
78 Posts
I second the Blue Rose. My buddy has one paired with a 6k Twinpower (PE3). It is a lot of fun. I jig my Twinpower 6k (PE3) on a Hots Boil Shot (115 gm max). If you can find one, grab it. Neither will disappoint you.

·
513 Posts
saltywater tackle just started carrying MC Works. Ask Sami and Paul if they can get in the Northern Blue series (they have the Southern Blues already). I have a NB583SS (5'8" PE3) that I love. (198g rod. 6kg max drag)
I also have a JM 150 that's pretty sweet, and that's harder to break! (12kg max drag)

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
100g JM rod and JM PE4 reel in action. It is pure joy to use ultra light tackle for big fish. I am going to challenge to catch 100 lbs tuna or AJ with 100g JM rod this year. :)

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JM is nice rod with beauty parabolic action. My self worried the action don't have lifting power to handle catch big fish. Sorry about this coz i don't have to try this rod...

But if i choose this rod, best for twinpower 3000 is 100gr or 150gr?

For lure i always use 40-60gr.

chris,

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello...

Anybody can help me...?

How about Hots Fake Lez 60ML, Ripple Fisher 5825, Ripple Fisher 583 n Evergreen Poseidon Spinjerker..

chris,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts