April 4th Crawfish Boil

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Bret, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Hey DFW folks,
    I wanted to let you all know that we are having a CRAWFISH BOIL on Saturday, April 4th in our cul-de-sac!

Come on by around 4pm and enjoy some good ole fashion mudbugs, corn, potatoes, garlic and sausage!

We might even talk about fishing, too...;)

Kids are welcome !( might be a bounce house):eek:

BYOB and BYOLC (bring your own lawn chair)

Pm for directions..(if you dont know how to get here)

2. rtran

rtran Senior Member

is the price on crawfish dirt cheap yet? lasy i saw was around 5 dollars a pound?

3. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I will try to make that. It was a great time last year! I have been busy and out of the loop for a while. It would be nice to ketchup.

4. Bret

Bret Senior Member

is the price on crawfish dirt cheap yet? lasy i saw was around 5 dollars a pound?

I got 50lbs in Central tx last weekend for $3.99 a lb.. I can get the same price here, through a restaurant. I will check the Asian markets.. Tj, got some last year for .99 per lb..

5. cabosandinh

cabosandinh Moderator

Bret,

I won't be able to make it, suck some heads and drink a few for me

6. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Ok, we got the bugs for under $3 per lb.. about 60lbs.. And for those that dont like to suck the heads, there will be some barbque brisquit, and wild hog ribs. We will have a bounce house for the young-uns. Looks like the weather will be mid 70s and sunny. so bring an appetite.
    call or pm for directions,

7. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Bret, I may be able to briefly stop by at about 6pm. I will be at Motorsport Ranch south of Fort Worth until 5 or so, but have to be Los Colinas at about 6:30.

Scott

8. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Bret, I may be able to briefly stop by at about 6pm. I will be at Motorsport Ranch south of Fort Worth until 5 or so, but have to be Los Colinas at about 6:30.

Scott

Bring it on. I think Tom might stop by too.. did you buy a new hotrod???

9. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

Man I wish I was not so far away. I would love to visit for a spell. Enjoy them bugs. I have a bad itch that I ain't scratched in a while...

10. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Bring it on. I think Tom might stop by too.. did you buy a new hotrod???

Just my old ride. I have been wanting to go to a track course for years.