360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey DFW folks,
I wanted to let you all know that we are having a CRAWFISH BOIL on Saturday, April 4th in our cul-de-sac!

Come on by around 4pm and enjoy some good ole fashion mudbugs, corn, potatoes, garlic and sausage!

We might even talk about fishing, too...;)

Kids are welcome !( might be a bounce house):eek:

BYOB and BYOLC (bring your own lawn chair)

Pm for directions..(if you dont know how to get here)

·
1,718 Posts
I will try to make that. It was a great time last year! I have been busy and out of the loop for a while. It would be nice to ketchup.

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is the price on crawfish dirt cheap yet? lasy i saw was around 5 dollars a pound?

I got 50lbs in Central tx last weekend for $3.99 a lb.. I can get the same price here, through a restaurant. I will check the Asian markets.. Tj, got some last year for .99 per lb..

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, we got the bugs for under $3 per lb.. about 60lbs.. And for those that dont like to suck the heads, there will be some barbque brisquit, and wild hog ribs. We will have a bounce house for the young-uns. Looks like the weather will be mid 70s and sunny. so bring an appetite.
call or pm for directions,

·
1,025 Posts
Bret, I may be able to briefly stop by at about 6pm. I will be at Motorsport Ranch south of Fort Worth until 5 or so, but have to be Los Colinas at about 6:30.

Scott

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bret, I may be able to briefly stop by at about 6pm. I will be at Motorsport Ranch south of Fort Worth until 5 or so, but have to be Los Colinas at about 6:30.

Scott

Bring it on. I think Tom might stop by too.. did you buy a new hotrod???

·
1,025 Posts
Bring it on. I think Tom might stop by too.. did you buy a new hotrod???

Just my old ride. I have been wanting to go to a track course for years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.