Anyone up for some pond fishing???

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by SkeeterRonnie, Jul 28, 2007.

1. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

Just hit a stump at 50mph, sheared my flywheel off the crankshaft- and bent my propellor shaft.... Insurance is gonna love me!!!:eek:

Possibly cracked the hull, too. boat did some rocking and rolling before it tried to jerk my brains out of my head! LOL!! Wasnt supposed to be a stump in the area I was in... gone through it tons of times, along with everyone else.. figure it may have been a submerged floater:eek:

Boat goes to engine shop Monday, then when they are done its going up to North Texas Fiberglass for an inspection.:(

Looks like its gonna be some pond fishing for a month!! anyone have a good pond???

2. awesum

awesum Senior Member

Looks like its gonna be some pond fishing for a month!! anyone have a good pond???

Ha! Ronnie have I got a pond for you! Right out my back door. Over my fence. Been there for about a month now and I figure it'll be there a while longer with all the water coming down.

You can set out a line then come back in and watch Nascar or fishing shows on all the outdoor channels I get. Or Walker, Texas Ranger re-runs if thats your bag......:)

[​IMG]

3. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

that looks like some of the type areas I fish in.. lol.. think I see a gator on the far left...

You need some of them women that catch those catfish with their bare hands running around out there... NOW that would be some entertainment!!

4. thenewkid

thenewkid Senior Member

i second that idea thats down on my list next to umm well lets not get into that :eek: