360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MISTER FISHING from Malaysia

This is the business owners transaction info, attached to every order.
They take bank order only.

Bank Name: Bank Central Asia
Account Name: Willy Javroni
Sort Code: 01-40-156
Account Number: 1561451503
Swift Code: CENAIDJA
Bank Address: KCP SUNDAL MALL

Has anyone heard or have ordered from them?

Enoch

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was feeling the same way.
At least I can look them up with their swift code. Seems legit and all.

only one way to find out.

·
178 Posts
Hi,
Never heard of them, if I were you buy something cheap and see if they follow through. Here is a list of overseas web stores I trust:
OZ store
Nomad tackle store
Fishead
Bluewater

Singapore
Anglers Hut
Fishy shop
Xpedition tackles

Europe
Carnanx

Japan
PLAT

Hope this helps

Ed

·
86 Posts
MISTER FISHING from Malaysia

This is the business owners transaction info, attached to every order.
They take bank order only.

Bank Name: Bank Central Asia
Account Name: Willy Javroni
Sort Code: 01-40-156
Account Number: 1561451503
Swift Code: CENAIDJA
Bank Address: KCP SUNDAL MALL

Has anyone heard or have ordered from them?

Enoch

Enoch, the seller location is in Indonesia not in Malaysia, too bad they dont have telp number in their website, otherwise I could ask my friend who live there to contact them.
The swift code for that bank is correct because I had TT transfer to the same bank before.
If you can get their telephone number I can chek it out for you.

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How does the Saltiga 6000GT compare to the dogfight?

I figure I ask here and not just start the new thread.

·
4,723 Posts
How does the Saltiga 6000GT compare to the dogfight?

I figure I ask here and not just start the new thread.

Enoch, the Saltiga 6000GT is the same reel as the DogFight 6500 with the DogFight having more line capacity, an awesome black paint job, and a nicer aluminum knob. If you get the 6000GT, upgrade it with 6500 spare spool, and get a round aluminum knob for it, you will actually spend more money than just buying a DogFight out right.

I have the DF, it's an awesome reel for top water casting/popping. Just needs to upgrade to Carbontex drags for smoother drag operation, but if you can only have one large high speed reel for casting/popping, I would go with the Stella 18000SW instead for it's amazing twin drags and super strong paladin gears. Just my two cents, but you can't go wrong either way! :)

·
Banned
223 Posts
It's minstor tackle and the have an ebay store with 100% satisfaction with over 1k reviews I've bought a Saltiga 6K and my shimano blue fin popping rod from them at the same time i ordered from the, i also ordered from another well known company in new york and received my asian shipment two days faster how crazy is that, so to answer you question yes they are a very good company

·
** Pak Lurah **
1,077 Posts
Enoch, the Saltiga 6000GT is the same reel as the DogFight 6500 with the DogFight having more line capacity, an awesome black paint job, and a nicer aluminum knob. If you get the 6000GT, upgrade it with 6500 spare spool, and get a round aluminum knob for it, you will actually spend more money than just buying a DogFight out right.

I have the DF, it's an awesome reel for top water casting/popping. Just needs to upgrade to Carbontex drags for smoother drag operation, but if you can only have one large high speed reel for casting/popping, I would go with the Stella 18000SW instead for it's amazing twin drags and super strong paladin gears. Just my two cents, but you can't go wrong either way! :)

Yup.......you will end-up look like this :D

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you ever felt like in life you needed to do something extra? Like, I presume Daiwa has so much confidence in their reels right now that they didnt release a new reel to contend with the stella right?

I mean, the GT looks like pure XXX and without minding a price, the only thing I need worry about is the sometimes sticky drag.

I have the stella 20k, and love it. I want to love something else. (haha)

Which leads me to the next question:

WHY is there no line on that GT ?????? Or do you just use the DF spool? I see you have the band on it.

·
** Pak Lurah **
1,077 Posts
Nope....everything on that pictures is brand new.
Never have a chance to using it, as I used only Stella 8K and 20K all the times because I have multiple extra spool for it.

Is nothing wrong with stock handle, I just like to be different than anybody else setup.
In the hot bite, sometimes you got confused which one is yours.
You will be surprised on one big trip you will see multiple rod-reel-line and lure set-up with the same brand. Even fighting belt too :eek:
I see so many times people grab wrong tackle and they think is their tackle :D

·
** Pak Lurah **
1,077 Posts
Enoch, the seller location is in Indonesia not in Malaysia, too bad they dont have telp number in their website, otherwise I could ask my friend who live there to contact them.
The swift code for that bank is correct because I had TT transfer to the same bank before.
If you can get their telephone number I can chek it out for you.

Hey SAND.....are you the same guy name Sanny from fishyforum ?
Just want to say hello........:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please do not send any cash to these guys. I was suckered in and paid for it!!

A good rule that I ignored: "If it looks too good to be true it probably is".

:mad:

All I can do now is try and prevent these guys from defrauding other people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts