anyone jigging in florida?

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by jiggawhat, Jan 20, 2008.

1. jiggawhat

jiggawhat Senior Member

CAnt find anyone jigging in fla!
    anyone?

2. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

The lumps in the keys are great. Just get ready to lose tackle.

3. bulllred

bulllred Senior Member

4. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

CAnt find anyone jigging in fla!
    anyone?
    Florida is jigging paradise. I plan to fly down to Fort Myers for 40 hour trip to Dry Tortugas for snapper, amberjack and grouper jigging this weekend.

5. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

Florida is jigging paradise. I plan to fly down to Fort Myers for 40 hour trip to Dry Tortugas for snapper, amberjack and grouper jigging this weekend.

Good luck!

By the way, Southwest doesn't allow fish on the flights either, I'll make a full post later - but I found this out the hard way last week.

6. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Good luck!

By the way, Southwest doesn't allow fish on the flights either, I'll make a full post later - but I found this out the hard way last week.
    Southwest is on the blacklist already as they charge for check-in 7' rod case. :(

7. fishr1989

fishr1989 Senior Member

Southwest is on the blacklist already as they charge for check-in 7' rod case. :(

Oh no, I'm planning on flying to the keys in march with a 7' case! does delta allow them?

8. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

I just flew air tran 7 foot was no problem they just forgot to put in the plane, it arrived 6hrs later and they sent it down to islamorada, rods arrived 13hrs later with a courier I thought I'd never see the rods again.

9. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Oh no, I'm planning on flying to the keys in march with a 7' case! does delta allow them?
    As far as know Southwest is the only airline which doesn't allow 7' case free.

10. jiggawhat

jiggawhat Senior Member

hey crazyjigr why do you lose tackle?how much is that trip to the dry tortugas? sounds awesome.

11. fishr1989

fishr1989 Senior Member

thanks, i feel better now

saved money too