Anyone heard from TJ, Kevin or the Mass. Crew?

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Pope, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Pope

Pope Senior Member

2. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

we have been blown out since arrival... thursday is the only for sure day...

3. gimmedeal

gimmedeal Senior Member

We're going to give it a shot hopefully Weds Afternoon. Conditions are moving from bad to better during the day so we'll see. Thursday looks like maybe a full day.

Fred

4. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Good luck Guys!!!! I hope yall get into the big ones!!

5. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Good luck!!! I hope the day you get out there is more than worth the wait!

6. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

No fishing today

7. parapapam

parapapam Senior Member

Unfortunately, welcome to our 2009 Fall Weather....

BTW, June and July were not much better. The Cape had a summer of about 2 weeks this year.

Hopefully next summer will bring one Bermuda High Pressure after another... I am sick of Canadian Low Pressure....

Mike

8. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

we got to see a 65" fish that was caught by a local angler. he happened to have a 42' Hatt. to use and caught it trolling

9. Albiemanmike

Albiemanmike Senior Member

Unfortunately, welcome to our 2009 Fall Weather....

BTW, June and July were not much better. The Cape had a summer of about 2 weeks this year.

Hopefully next summer will bring one Bermuda High Pressure after another... I am sick of Canadian Low Pressure....

Mike

That pretty much sums it up. Really a tough to fish here when you are from out of state or far away as you only have limited days to fish and the weather here can be horrible for long periods of time before we get a break in it. Put on top of that you are spending a ton of money to get here and stay here plus charter costs etc. and you can end up very frustrated and disappointed. I sure hope you guy's get a day of good weather before you have to scram I have my fingers crossed for you.

10. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

tomorrow is our silver lining to get out

11. paul708

paul708 Site Sponsor

tomorrow is our silver lining to get out
    catchem up. good luck

12. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Good luck guys, we're going thru the same here trying to get out to the floaters

13. fish4stripers

fish4stripers Senior Member

weather has really sucked this year, gl ,hope you slay em tomorrow

14. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I'm pulling out my knee pads for this weekend here in Texas. Looks like a "Rodeo" weekend with solid 8-9' seas. Oh well. On the bright side, it's better than 10-12s. Bummer for me is I can't wear flip flops in big seas:mad: I tend to rip out that little
    do-hickey that goes between your big toe and the toe next to it. :eek:

Good luck to you Texas boys fishing up East. I hope you at least get to wet a line before you come home.

15. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Good luck in the morning. I was wondering if you were fishing close enough to shore that it was manageable. Tomorrow will hopefully be the day. At least you are in Massachusetts.

16. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

17. Fin Addiction

Fin Addiction Site Sponsor

spanked them pretty good this am!....Unfortunate we broke one of our OTI 7'6" Popping rods on a mean 66" fish in deep water....Was still able to land the fish tho....

18. nikonfme

nikonfme Senior Member

spanked them pretty good this am!....Unfortunate we broke one of our OTI 7'6" Popping rods on a mean 66" fish in deep water....Was still able to land the fish tho....
    Was supposed to go out today but brother had to work :( The rest of the week looks like total shit. Glad the group that came up from the south had at least one good day. Jeff, you broke the rod?? Would like to hear more on that.

19. Albiemanmike

Albiemanmike Senior Member

Talked to Capt. Dom about 30 min. ago and he said he was still out there fishing and would call me back when he was done. So it sounds like they got out today which is great but I bet it wasn't pleasant. It started raining here in CT. about 10:00 am. and has not stopped since. And man is it cold I am so glad I decided not to go up with my boat.