360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

anyone fired up about opening day??

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Gunsmoke 
How many of you guys will be out there this weekend?? I will still bow hunt friday night and then pick up the fire pole for the weekend. Earl???? do you have everything ready??? Good luck to all of you guys that are going this weekend. Remember to keep gun safety at the top of the list.

I've been looking at a B&C the past two weekends. Hopefully he will stick that body out for a good shot. Normally, you never see them again once the season begins.:mad:

What part of STx are you hunting?? Buena Suerte!!!!!!!!!!

Two places. Webb and Dimmit county. Extremely thick brush this year. All that rain this summer has it way over grown. We do not use feeders but do feed the roads. We just drive the sendero's with racks on the trucks. I use a remote to tell the driver when to stop, back up, or turn off the engine. No voice communication.

The bad thing about the Webb County place is that it's to close to Mexico. That can get a grown married man into trouble real fast. You have to think with the right head.

Buena Suerte. Maybe El Chingon will jump fence and get a projectile in him.:D

I have a gut feeling that a trip to Nueveo Laredo was taken last night. I know a few of the guys and after a good day of sweating, drinking and BS-ing they went across the border to consume cold margarita's, good food, and probably check out the entertainment scene.:D

Am I that easy to predict?

Well, you were correct. It was a blast. If I didn't have to work on Monday, I would have gone fishing Monday. Two of the guys drove straight to SPI from the hunt. They had a killer trip. I should have gone and enjoyed life a little more.:D How great for them. Great hunting trip followed a great fishing trip. Life is to good for some people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.