360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

anyone fired up about opening day??

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Gunsmoke 
Sorry Uncle Russ....but....
I planted a crapload of broccoli and I love to eat broccoli....as long as I am totally assured that I have killed all of the bambis around that threaten to eat my broccoli. :D (HGTV sux)

Bret...

I have been letting bucks walk for four years. I prefer to just kill the spikes and let the nice young bucks grow. I really haven't shot a deer in a couple of years ... but I may take a doe this year for meat. A seismograph company cut me some cenderos this fall and I plan on planting some type of clover or high protein crop for the deer to help their nutrition. As usual...I may just sit and watch...and take out as many pigs/hogs as I can this season....there's way too many swine around.

I love the game cam....it's fun to check out what's going on without having to sit for hours on end just to see a couple of these glimpses.
I just got these pics this evening from the camera....they are a bit foggy...but...that's the weather...not the camera.
(Either a cow or a hog rubbed up against the post holding the camera and the camera was almost upside down....luckily I was able to rotate the pics and crop)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.