Any want to get a long range boat for NOV 7-9th???

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by SpecialK, Oct 21, 2008.

1. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

If there is already a trip with open spots these dates let me know.
    I would like to get out on a weekend boat for this weekend.
    My wife has all of her sisters coming in town and I DO NOT want to be here for that.
    Any how if we can get a group of interested people I would like to get somethign in the works...
    -Kurtis

2. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Out of which port?

3. rtran

rtran Senior Member

It would be nice if TOO organized more trips for us until the end of the year on other boats.

4. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Jerry, I dont have any stone set preference. If we can get one to go crom SPI to LA ill be happy. I'll be looking at other options of getting on the water as time gets close. A big boat for a floater trip wouldbe my first choice though.
    If we can get 8 or so people to commit on this forum I'll start making phone
    calls.

rtran, it would be nice if TOO could get more trips going. I think he is still trying to make something happen in january and I may join if the dates work out.

I would liek to get in as many trips as possible before then and since the afore mentioned weekend is a freebie for me I figured what the heck...

5. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

if we can get 20 we can get the Scatcat.
    Out of La I'd suggest three or less for a day trip.

6. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

update: I just got off the phone with Ronnie Hale. He said they are looking at gettin the scat cat out leaving on the 7th. And returning the 9th.
    I already told him to put me down for two spots. I most likely have a few more that are going to jump on board as well! Let's make this happen!!! Call fishermans wharf and let them know you want to go on this trip!!!