360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, has Rick called anyone with an on the water fishing report?? Its killing me.. I was hoping to see a report.....

G

·
we came back in sunday night. we only got to fish for tuna one night and did manage to catch 29 yellowfins to about 90lbs. had 2 dolphin 12 to 15 lbs. also had one rainbow runner and few sharks. weather made any further fishing near impossible. photo's and a better report will follow when tom has the time to post up a proper report.....rick

·
2,835 Posts
Wow, sorry the weather got you. I know the feeling. Hope you guys had a good time and look forward to your report.

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang, Weather.. Sorry to hear that Rick. Looking forward to reading the report.

·
418 Posts
29 yellows, in one night. I guess there were some decent fishermen on that trip. More pictures and details, please. I am ready to start the wagering on the jan. lump trip.

As of now we have Bret, Argo, Gimmedeal, Safisher, Me, DR shark, Mcgolfer, Jammer, Thomas steele, and others that will be one hell of a tuna slaughter.

·
1,718 Posts
You guys have the cop fishing with you? Look out! I am waiting on the dates for the sceond run over there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts