Any phone reports from the GEM?

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Bret, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Hey, has Rick called anyone with an on the water fishing report?? Its killing me.. I was hoping to see a report.....

2. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Bret,
    I am still waiting for that phone call. I hope they run into big tuna and swordfish.

3. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

we came back in sunday night. we only got to fish for tuna one night and did manage to catch 29 yellowfins to about 90lbs. had 2 dolphin 12 to 15 lbs. also had one rainbow runner and few sharks. weather made any further fishing near impossible. photo's and a better report will follow when tom has the time to post up a proper report.....rick

4. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Wow, sorry the weather got you. I know the feeling. Hope you guys had a good time and look forward to your report.

5. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Sorry to hear you guys only got to fish one night. I am looking forward to you guys report and pictures.

6. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Sorry about the trip being blown out.

7. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Dang, Weather.. Sorry to hear that Rick. Looking forward to reading the report.

8. jaredchasteen

jaredchasteen Senior Member

29 yellows, in one night. I guess there were some decent fishermen on that trip. More pictures and details, please. I am ready to start the wagering on the jan. lump trip.

As of now we have Bret, Argo, Gimmedeal, Safisher, Me, DR shark, Mcgolfer, Jammer, Thomas steele, and others that will be one hell of a tuna slaughter.

9. Pope

Pope Senior Member

You guys have the cop fishing with you? Look out! I am waiting on the dates for the sceond run over there.