Any jigging/popping to be done in Korea?

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by zeck, Jun 7, 2009.

1. zeck

zeck Junior member

I was thinking perhaps in Jeju or thereabouts?

My colleagues go for golf. I was thinking I could perhaps bring my Korean customers to fish. :)

Kilson or anyone? Any contacts or recommendations much welcome.

Thanks!

2. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

I was thinking perhaps in Jeju or thereabouts?

My colleagues go for golf. I was thinking I could perhaps bring my Korean customers to fish. :)

Kilson or anyone? Any contacts or recommendations much welcome.

Thanks!
    When do you go to Jeju Island ? Jeju Island is a great place to play golf and go fishing, but fishing is done mosty using bait.
    Cod jigging is grear on the east coast of main land year round.

3. zeck

zeck Junior member

Any other places to do jigging or casting? I visit Seoul almost every month, so no definite time schedule. Thanks!

4. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I have to be in Korea(Ulsan) in Jan. Is there any fishing to be done at that time and location? I have stayed there for 3,4 weeks before without fishing, but this time I want to bring my rods.

5. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Any other places to do jigging or casting? I visit Seoul almost every month, so no definite time schedule. Thanks!

Yellowtail popping or jigging can be possible on the east coast and on the south coast in summer and fall and cod jigging on the east coast year round.

6. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

I have to be in Korea(Ulsan) in Jan. Is there any fishing to be done at that time and location? I have stayed there for 3,4 weeks before without fishing, but this time I want to bring my rods.
    Ulsan is on the east coast and cod jigging is possible if you drive up one or two hours to the north. In fact, they believe jigging is the only way to catch cod. :)

7. zeck

zeck Junior member

Yellowtail popping or jigging can be possible on the east coast and on the south coast in summer and fall and cod jigging on the east coast year round.

Kil, know of any good charters there? Thnx.