360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kil, are you at the office all day? PM me your number as I don't have a cell phone anymore. Thanks!
I'll be here until 11:00 pm.

·
5,706 Posts
Wrapping certainly is versatile decoration for quite a few implements beyond fishing equipment.

Gotta be careful with even modest power torches tho. Low powered ones are OK , but modern LED torches require heat dissipation from the light engine components via the aluminium body of the torch................beware.

2C

·
1,482 Posts
Wrapping certainly is versatile decoration for quite a few implements beyond fishing equipment.

Gotta be careful with even modest power torches tho. Low powered ones are OK , but modern LED torches require heat dissipation from the light engine components via the aluminium body of the torch................beware.

2C

THOSE ARE FLASHLIGHTS???? even better!

·
105 Posts
Kil, too funny. I'm glad you got a kick out of my keychain. unfortuantely these are all rods which broke, rather than put them into a rod cemetary, I decided to get my labor worth and be able to show people what the book I wrote is all about without trying to explain in words. Visuals much easier to understand.

No flashlights, but there is a bottle opener. What man doesnt' have a bottle opener on his keychain? Pretty sad that I only have 2 keys though, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts