360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

Anodozing

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Jason_L 
#1 ·
Sorry didnt mean to jack the thread Ragman =)

In reply to some of the posts..
To do a basic color or fade its not that much,but to customize in the camo it does take skill and time. What happens is if they mess up and start over you lose some aluminum. They have to strip it down and that takes metal off.I had a buddy of mine who owned a paintball store here in town who did very nice high end work,but he has since moved. There are alot of very reputable places still around but nothing local,I have been e-mailing someone who has done work for me before and he said he would have no problem taking care of it,just would like to see the peices need for ano'in to give me best price break down.If you want something put on a reel for cheaper,you can always turn to lazer etching,that is real cheap and they can put anything you like on the side plates,your name,boats name,a picture of you,a picture of my chicks holding the shark,lol anything.Heres an example of etched down on a paintballgun.

Below are pics of some custom ano'z I thought were AWESOME!

See less See more
#4 ·
Jason,

We have not yet heard a trip report from South Padre, yet. Did you get into any of the big sharks, are were you guys limited to bull redfish? Come on and share some info with those of us who had to stay home.

Russ

#5 ·
My uncle should have told you,all we got was bull hard heads lol and a crap load of stingrays,I was wading out 15 yards to cast out and almost made a mess when a stick hit my foot lol no thanks on wadefishing out there.Fishing sucked,but it a good trip,weather didnt stick it to us like the forecast said. Just hard to believe with so many lines in the water only 3 drum were produced,2 coming from the Jetties. The only hook up we had in the group worth a spit was Marios on the jetties,so he claims :) Steve can account for spotting it,but not netting it,lol ask mario how he feels about that. Anyways,he lost it on the rocks,we were 30-40 yards split up and no one saw him calling,not even Steve who was right behind him lol.

#6 ·
Jason,

Actually, I did know that. LBJ used to tell a story about an old sherriff out in the hill country who had run unopposed for many years. Then a young whipper snapper decided to run against him in the primary, so the old sherriff went around telling the voters that the young man co-habited with swine. (I doubt he put it just that way.) So supposedly, Lyndon said to him, "Sherriff, you that boy doesn't do that." And the old sherriff said: "Sure, Lyndon, I know he don't and you know it too--hell, everybody knows it. I just want to hear that boy come out in public and deny it." :)

So even though I knew that all you guys caught was hardheads and stingrays, I just wanted you to have to admit it.

Russ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.