360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
1,323 Posts
Sami and Paul are awesome guys. If you guys are reading this, I have your back in however I can help. Thanks for everything thus far!!!

·
2,924 Posts
Sami and Paul are awesome guys. If you guys are reading this, I have your back in however I can help. Thanks for everything thus far!!!

I concur ... both Sami and Paul are great guys and I wish them the best. They will rebound

·
145 Posts
Damn They were very nice guys when I bought the Stella Paul was very patient with me and they did me the best favor ever. gonna miss that shop and that forum

·
276 Posts
Never met sami or paul, but i got the aps email, and because they were the admins of the jigging and popping forum is that why i can't get on the site? Sorry to hear that their store is no longer, because they were a huge resourse for us here stateside!! Is Ocean Revolution doing ok?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
I am in shock. I regard Randy, Sami and Paul as good friends of mine. In a sense, we are a kind of partnership to promote jigging and popping in the US.
It was only one or two month ago that I talked with Randy we have many things to work together to promote jigging and popping.

·
1,095 Posts
Are they completly shutting down, or just closing their brick & mortar store and doing internet sales only?

Very sad to see a well respected biz go down.

Since there is apparently no 'fire sale' taking place maybe someone else has bought the inventory and will reopen under another name and biz model.

·
2,924 Posts
are u sure they are closing down cuz i was just there thursday and it didnt seem like they were closing...

yes they are done

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
They are closing for sure...I hope they will reopen and provide us with some jigging and popping goods, in the mean time I will have to order my stuff from Japan...Best bet other than APS...

·
4,723 Posts
Best of luck Paul and Sami!! Please let us know what your future plans are. Kil, I will be raiding your store from now on. :)

·
5,457 Posts
Here is the latest e-mail

This is to inform that Angler's Pro Shop will be temporarily closed until further notice.

Sami and Paul is no longer with Angler's Pro Shop from now on.** If you have any queries pertaining to your order or purchases, please write to [email protected]

Randy

d-a

·
358 Posts
That sucks. I saw that the OR rods were being offered at Tackle Direct now so I wonder how that will work out with Sami and Paul gone? The BD rods were nice popping rigs.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts