360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know that just about everyone has seen the JPR banner on the top of the screen while looking around on the site. Paul built me an amazing all around rod at a price that I could not pass up. I would highly recommend JPR rods to anyone out there looking for a new rod. Click on the banner check it out or get a hold of Paul he is a member of 360Tuna. Here are some pics of my new rod!! Paul thanks again for everything and will be talking to soon about placing another order!!!

Attachments

·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You cant see it in the picks but he can put your name or really anything you want on the rod. I have my name and a wahoo pic.

·
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im ready to hit the water, give me a shout when you can so we can talk about going. She had the baby on my b-day Sept 27 which is pretty cool!!

QUOTE=kidflex]danny, thats a fantastic looking rod! lets get it bent! btw the wife have the baby yet?[/QUOTE]

·
1,553 Posts
WahooMaster08 said:
Im ready to hit the water, give me a shout when you can so we can talk about going. She had the baby on my b-day Sept 27 which is pretty cool!!

QUOTE=kidflex]danny, thats a fantastic looking rod! lets get it bent! btw the wife have the baby yet?
[/QUOTE]
congrats bro! that is cool. i'll give a call by tomorrow

·
2,030 Posts
Thanks Paul. I am just looking for a horse of a reel that won't blow up all the time. I want a good drag and double dawg pawl anti reverse setup.

·
5,457 Posts
Thanks Paul. I am just looking for a horse of a reel that won't blow up all the time. I want a good drag and double dawg pawl anti reverse setup.

George, Is the OJ 4000 too big for your normal day to day jigging? It has plenty of drag and double dawg's plus the A/R bearing

d-a

1 - 20 of 24 Posts