360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,262 Posts
You are brave my friend.....what happens if he shows pics of absolute carnage on your lures!!!! Hahaha. Just Kidding....they look great, nice work. Have you considered slightly bigger eyes, and lighter color? Maybe these were ordered this way. I am a firm believer that predator fish key in on wide eyes.

·
1,553 Posts
i just wanted dark colors for night time popping. im trying to support members on this forum and there bad habits. lol

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are brave my friend.....what happens if he shows pics of absolute carnage on your lures!!!! Hahaha. Just Kidding....they look great, nice work. Have you considered slightly bigger eyes, and lighter color? Maybe these were ordered this way. I am a firm believer that predator fish key in on wide eyes.

i do have some huge eyes in my shop bro....guess i have to make u one now lol...i have some eyes that are an inch wide....wat light colors are u speaking of......like parrot....or mahi....jfp

·
1,262 Posts
as far as the colors are concerned, I meant light for the eyes....big silver/white with black dot in the middle, about half the size of the white.

I'd be interested in trying some out. I agree, at night I use dark (usually all black) but in the day I use white/pink/sky blue.

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as far as the colors are concerned, I meant light for the eyes....big silver/white with black dot in the middle, about half the size of the white.

I'd be interested in trying some out. I agree, at night I use dark (usually all black) but in the day I use white/pink/sky blue.

gotta ya on the eyes...i have some like that...and i hope the plugs get chewed up that means they work lol..and oh yea life time fix up on all plugs from me.....i would love to see the monster that bites through all the 2 ton epoxy 3 coats ....he wood be a beast lol

·
1,553 Posts
gotta ya on the eyes...i have some like that...and i hope the plugs get chewed up that means they work lol..and oh yea life time fix up on all plugs from me.....i would love to see the monster that bites through all the 2 ton epoxy 3 coats ....he wood be a beast lol
i am the cuda killa now. those babies kill plugs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts