all done kidflex

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by joesfishinproblem, Sep 17, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

hope u like the matching set lol... in the mail in the am... good luck with them i wanna see lots of pics....

jfp

2. hamptonsurf

hamptonsurf Senior Member

You are brave my friend.....what happens if he shows pics of absolute carnage on your lures!!!! Hahaha. Just Kidding....they look great, nice work. Have you considered slightly bigger eyes, and lighter color? Maybe these were ordered this way. I am a firm believer that predator fish key in on wide eyes.

3. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

i just wanted dark colors for night time popping. im trying to support members on this forum and there bad habits. lol

4. You are brave my friend.....what happens if he shows pics of absolute carnage on your lures!!!! Hahaha. Just Kidding....they look great, nice work. Have you considered slightly bigger eyes, and lighter color? Maybe these were ordered this way. I am a firm believer that predator fish key in on wide eyes.

i do have some huge eyes in my shop bro....guess i have to make u one now lol...i have some eyes that are an inch wide....wat light colors are u speaking of......like parrot....or mahi....jfp

5. hamptonsurf

hamptonsurf Senior Member

as far as the colors are concerned, I meant light for the eyes....big silver/white with black dot in the middle, about half the size of the white.

I'd be interested in trying some out. I agree, at night I use dark (usually all black) but in the day I use white/pink/sky blue.

6. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

I need some Sponsors Brian:D :D
    haha your my sponsor. lol

7. as far as the colors are concerned, I meant light for the eyes....big silver/white with black dot in the middle, about half the size of the white.

I'd be interested in trying some out. I agree, at night I use dark (usually all black) but in the day I use white/pink/sky blue.

gotta ya on the eyes...i have some like that...and i hope the plugs get chewed up that means they work lol..and oh yea life time fix up on all plugs from me.....i would love to see the monster that bites through all the 2 ton epoxy 3 coats ....he wood be a beast lol

8. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

gotta ya on the eyes...i have some like that...and i hope the plugs get chewed up that means they work lol..and oh yea life time fix up on all plugs from me.....i would love to see the monster that bites through all the 2 ton epoxy 3 coats ....he wood be a beast lol
    i am the cuda killa now. those babies kill plugs

9. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

i like dark colors during the day as well to silhouette against the light sky.

nice looking lures :)

10. yellowtail67

yellowtail67 Member

Brian,
    Good stuff there.....
    Are you still at the same address? I have some stuff for you.
    Matt

11. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

Brian,
    Good stuff there.....
    Are you still at the same address? I have some stuff for you.
    Matt
    yup

12. WahooMaster08

WahooMaster08 Senior Member

Brian, I would like to catch a glimpse of those puppies sometime when we can get out and fish!!!