AJ Jigging 10/22/09 Two open spots

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by FishNaddiction, Oct 19, 2009.

1. FishNaddiction

FishNaddiction Senior Member

I have a trip scheduled with Rick of Living Waters charters in Wilmington N.C. $250.00 PP. Is any one intrested?

2. Albiemanmike

Albiemanmike Senior Member

Would love to join you but that is a bit far for me to go for a one day trip. One of these days i am going to make it down there for some AJ fishing they look awesome and after seeing some of Glen's fish I wanna catch me some dose'.

3. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Man two days late. I was supposed to be there today and fish tomorrow.

d-a

4. FishNaddiction

FishNaddiction Senior Member

I just got back from getting my ass kicked by some big donkeys. I went out with Rick of Living Waters guide service for the first time and highly recommend him. We caught grouper, tuna, mackeral, and more jacks than I can count. Ron and Ken both landed donkeys over 80# and I lost what had to be a real pig, after a good battle. Rick did a good job putting us on fish and I was aching at the end of the trip. Looking forward to doing it again!
    Anyone interested, give Rick a call at (910)620-7709.

5. jig42na

jig42na Spinal Rods

I just got back from getting my ass kicked by some big donkeys. I went out with Rick of Living Waters guide service for the first time and highly recommend him. We caught grouper, tuna, mackeral, and more jacks than I can count. Ron and Ken both landed donkeys over 80# and I lost what had to be a real pig, after a good battle. Rick did a good job putting us on fish and I was aching at the end of the trip. Looking forward to doing it again!
    Anyone interested, give Rick a call at (910)620-7709.

JIm glad you had a good time. Now you should have some really high confidence in your gear now...as if the tuna didn't do that this summer.