360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was thinking long and hard before posting this thread, as you guys know its winter time and sometime the fish god play trick on our mind and thats what happen to me, I know I live in Florida but still the weather suck here and we suppose to have snow here tonight?!!! :eek: :eek: ...please don't look at the cape but the rod action...:D :D :p :p Anyone want to guess on what rod this is?? LOL!! pulling 25lbs weigh...

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha...

Fishyandy: you are half right...its a fisherman..what model?

Jiggawhat: you fill in the info a bit more...which model? 51...?

Andrew: not FC monster...lol

Tony: Yes it is still up should be going down soon.. :D

BFT: We might see one of those cape on a jigging trip in the near future.

·
1,482 Posts
yea Top, talk about crap weather - i was going fishing today no matter what, turned out i couldnt, i was gonna go to the Apollo power plant and try for cobia - but i dont think you can get that close to the warm water outputs due to the shallow water and definitely not with my boat.
I was thinking about making the haul in my 18' RIB, which would be a LONG WAY! but at least it would be really shallow. and it has no rod holders or cooler - so that would suck if i caught some monsters

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jiggawhat: Very close...still not right...lol

BFT: I would love to join you guys on BIG E, hopefully soon.

Aaron: we are having such a bad weather in Florida, it should be a record. It is way too cold to do anything.

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
It is way too cold to do anything.

I feel for you mate, not :p

Its scorching here. Been heading out daily for an early morning swim but it can get pretty hairy with harpoons falling all around me and anytime I try to get in the shallows the locals try to keep pushing me back out. And as if that wasn't enough the kids on the beach keep mistaking me for some Willy fella :D

There is something about the bend on that stick that gives me the shivers. what gram jigs is that rated for. Loks like its trying to trip you over!

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I feel for you mate, not :p

Its scorching here. Been heading out daily for an early morning swim but it can get pretty hairy with harpoons falling all around me and anytime I try to get in the shallows the locals try to keep pushing me back out. And as if that wasn't enough the kids on the beach keep mistaking me for some Willy fella :D

There is something about the bend on that stick that gives me the shivers. what gram jigs is that rated for. Loks like its trying to trip you over!

Rohit, this is a Spinoza Short 5120, rated for 1000g jigs. It is a beast and I cannot wait to put it to good use this May.

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mike: I will be there in about 4 months...that is so long, you will see me do more crazy thing soon...I might post something else tomorrow.

TS: I would love to get a mask but what should I be Spiderman? or Kimono Man? LOL!!! :D :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts