360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
saragosa is a good spheros it's the problem1!!!!
has a good handl and few good emprovements|!!!

i dont know betwenn twinpower and sarag o stella but i know that
the sarag can bend and merge or broke and the stella no!

the stella is for the bigger fish like tuna over 100kg!!!if you take a super gt with a explosise start and you have the drag close the bow will fly in the sky!!!

i would a reel whit the material quality f stella but at half price!!!

the sarag is good in 80% of situations but it can broke
stella in 100% but also it can be borke but its very hard!!!

so i think that 65 is good for the sargosa so you have more line and if big angry will not merge your saragoza!!!!

Al

·
164 Posts
OK: I spent a semester at Macquarie University but never heard the term "cubing" and it's not in my Dictionary of Australian Slang. Little help?

Thanks Ksong.
I was going to mention the knob on top of the spool as the exact same thing happened to a fella down here in Aust on his 14000 shperos.
He had a 100kg plus marlin on for one and a half hours no problems and then a couple weeks later he was cubing when his reel screamed of just like yours.
Same thing the plastic knob melted to the drag and ceased up.

·
1,579 Posts
yes like your ****ing mather
why are you so arrogant
what s your problem guy

I haven't seen much failures with the saragosa other than Ksong's after many bluefin. All reels can break so you can't just put a reel on the spot really especially when it's kind of new.

I've had a stella lock up on me before so stellas can have issues too.

·
247 Posts
stupid niubb
are you sure that have you a brain?
you have too reed many times to understand a simple message!!!!
reed reed reed

(sara ok stella www)

huh? I've read this one several times and still can't decifer a third of what you are trying to say.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i refer to: (that he critic because he sucker )

saragosa is a good spheros it's the problem1!!!!
has a good handl and few good emprovements|!!!

i dont know betwenn twinpower and sarag o stella but i know that
the sarag can bend and merge or broke and the stella no!

the stella is for the bigger fish like tuna over 100kg!!!if you take a super gt with a explosise start and you have the drag close the bow will fly in the sky!!!

i would a reel whit the material quality f stella but at half price!!!

the sarag is good in 80% of situations but it can broke
stella in 100% but also it can be borke but its very hard!!!

so i think that 65 is good for the sargosa so you have more line and if big angry will not merge your saragoza!!!!

Al

·
247 Posts
Al

None of this is making sense, but I'm really curious about this bow you have while fishin ;)

·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
OK: I spent a semester at Macquarie University but never heard the term "cubing" and it's not in my Dictionary of Australian Slang. Little help?

No offense mate but what do you call this type fishing.
You cut small pilchard cubes and throw them over the back and then sneak a hook in one of those cubes.

As far as I know it's called "CUBING"

Why not visit a well know Australian fishing site called Fishnet | Home and do a search on "CUBING".
Then you can tell all those blokes there's no such term.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts