60 hour trip with a couple of spots.

Discussion in 'Charter Boat & Party Boat' started by SSFIREMSN, Sep 23, 2007.

1. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

I have a private charter going out of Port A on Oct 18-21 if anyone is wanting to do some fishing. Go for Tuna,snapper,grouper, and whatever else is there. Give me a call if interested. Steve 972-365-6167. This is private and only have limited space. Will be fun and good eating. Call me and I will give you all the details. THanks Steve

2. fishologist

fishologist Member

what is the price per person???

3. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

I am only taking 18 people and taking our own food(steak etc.). THe price is $650 a person.

4. bunile

bunile Senior Member

THATS A VERY GOOD DEAL. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, IS THAT FAR FROM YOU ? I FISH SAN DIEGO TUNA YELLOW TAIL AND THAT IS A GOOD PRICE !!!

5. SSFIREMSN

SSFIREMSN Senior Member

6. Bret

Bret Senior Member

THATS A VERY GOOD DEAL. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, IS THAT FAR FROM YOU ? I FISH SAN DIEGO TUNA YELLOW TAIL AND THAT IS A GOOD PRICE !!!

Hey bunile,
    that trip is going out of Port Aransas, TX. its about a 20hr drive from SD...give or take a few. You ought to come fish the Tx coast some time.

7. tbuckshot

tbuckshot Guest

OK, so spill the beans-- what did you catch? We ended up with around 60 YFT for the boat (10/19). I got my three YFT all around 50#. Hope you guys found them too. Which floaters did you hit?