360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a decent 350-400 gram spinning rod?Or have one they want to get rid of shoot me a PM ?I was going to waite until the oti rod came out but i need one before july.Any recommendations?Thanks Robert

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
I have one 5' Jigging Master Terminator 400g which is rated upto PE8. The dead lifting power of the rod is 62 lbs.
I used the rod on one trip for testing. I can give it to you for $250 including shipping.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Is that a spinning rod kilsong?And does it come with a sock?I am interested.
It is conventional and it comes with a sock, but it is just sock, not like fancy JM Power Spell sock.

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man that would have been a deal but i need a spinning rod for a saltiga z 6000.Do you have any used 350 gram spinning rods?

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is the catch i gotta pick them up?.If that was a spinning rod it would have been sold.MAn anyone else ?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Chris visited my shop just before heading down to NC for AJ last weekend.
I recommended 300g JM Power Spell rod and 300g JM Terminator 300g rod.
He chose 300g JM Terminator rods as $400 plus rod is pretty stiff for a student. I told him he can return the Terminator rod for 300g Power Spell rod if it doesn't perform as he expect. But I don't think he would come to me after I saw his picture with Terminator rod. :) I heard he even fought 300 - 350 lbs shark with the rod. :eek:

·
4,723 Posts
Chris visited my shop just before heading down to NC for AJ last weekend.
I recommended 300g JM Power Spell rod and 300g JM Terminator 300g rod.
He chose 300g JM Terminator rods as $400 plus rod is pretty stiff for a student. I told him he can return the Terminator rod for 300g Power Spell rod if it doesn't perform as he expect. But I don't think he would come to me after I saw his picture with Terminator rod. :) I heard he even fought 300 - 350 lbs shark with the rod. :eek:

Is that a Smith Jack-Knife R jig in the pic?

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does the terminator have more backbone than the oti 300g.Man im a student too. Thats why i was looking for a used one.Whats the price on a new one.?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Kilsong ill like to buy the rod if possible. Thank you
OK, I'll save this one for you. Shimano's short shaft finally arrived. if you still want a JM handle, I can send it with the rod too.

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kilsong whats the price on a new terminator 350,400?I might have to buy a new one if i cant find a used rod.Thanks Robert

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
kilsong whats the price on a new terminator 350,400?I might have to buy a new one if i cant find a used rod.Thanks Robert
I don't have 350/400g Terminator. I have only light 250 - 300 g rod and sell them for $280 each. They arr discountinued model of JM and they sent me a few.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts